Chapter-33 {Edited}

Voting and appreciating is very difficult, I guess. So, I'll just stop expecting it from every reader of this book. I am grateful to all those who do it without asking because they're the only force behind me that makes me want to continue to writing.

Anyways, I hope you all have a good reading day ahead.

💙

|He touched her soul when she herself didn't feel it alive anymore|

by medicallymessedup

•recent past•

"Oh My!!!" The voice echoed against the four walls of the packed cafeteria, "Chocolate! Vanilla! Strawberries! Butterscotch! And Raspberry!"

Bhavesh hollered circling Samiksha while the rest sat back in silence. He, who, just then arrived back from his lecture getting a vivid description of the gossip sent by Vivek. A brief note about the verbal WWE that ensued between Kartik and Samiksha that credibly might've turned into a physical one in no time because the wild cat in their group aka Khanna's eldest twin held the least patience or was 'unbearably quarrelsome' in Kartik's humble words.

"Ice-cream ka thela kholne ka khwaab dekha tha kya tune?" Sarah posed. "Or maybe he's planning to open a condom store." Chhaya suspected aloud.

["Did you dream about opening an ice-cream stall?"]

"Language, Chhaya. Language." Ruchi shook her head in disgust while the others chose not to say anything.

The girls along with Vivek still seemed unsure about Samiksha's mood which had turned worse since the beginning of this day and in the inhumane way she was busy butchering on the long over creamy pasta conveyed well and good about her temper.

"A little birdy told me.." Bhavesh began slowly testing the depth of the shallow waters, "A nymph had a combat with your smartass brother, Baby?" He personified looking at Ruchi for an answer, "Is it true?"