Chapter-6 {Edited}

💙

|Don't call it cliché, we're a fairytale

|Don't call it cliché, we're a fairytale. Difficult to reason but soothing to believe|

by medicallymessedup

•present•

We were watching Sammy and Chhaya who were busy playing volleyball or it would be better if I say smashing the ball on the heads of the boys from the other departments whom both of them had a crush on but acted ignorant as they hadn't been asked out by them until the final year.

You can also call it a stress relieving play because the fury of my girlfriend's earned someone else's boyfriends a crack where it hurt the most, each time the cheerleaders came in the support of the players.

Warning : Do not mess with the girls of Six and Kick!

Period.

I clutched my belly watching the guy howling in pain where Sammy knocked him out, just when our phones chimed together. I unlocked my screen and checked where our class representative had posted a notice where the principal had asked us to assemble in the auditorium for an important announcement.

"I'm not going, yaar!" Bhavesh groaned burying his head in the pillow of mud as he rolled in the ground thinking it to be his bed.

[ Yaar - Buddy]

"Chalna to tujhe padega, Bhavo!" Vivek said as he just then returned from the library after returning his and mine borrowed books, "Now get up fast-" He said, threatening to stump on his feet.

["You have to come, Bhavo!"]

"Sammy! Chhaya!" Sarah called dusting off the mud from her clothes, "C'mon we need to go to the auditorium. Princi is calling..."

Sammy shook her head dodging the ball and yelling back from far away, "Let me play the game. You all go."

"She's not going to listen." Sarah implied acknowledging me before walking away, "You call them."