Chapter-46

Let me know how was the chapter?

Things will be soon changing for Aryan's babygirl 💕

Keep loving the book readers!

New chapter will be coming soon if I get good responses.

💙

|A flame of their existence represents the devotion of an unmatched love|

by medicallymessedup

•present•

Samiksha had spent her day sitting beside Ruchi who remained reluctantly numb to let a word out of her. The heaviness in her chest was cruel and unforgiving, punishing her like a prisoner held guilty for killing her soul. The music of her kindness turned mute upon the realization of the harsh reality shown by her father over the times.

The brightly glinting message on her mobile screen faded the few memories she shared with the man she called as her father. His atrocities had broken the dam of her patience and the flood of her depressed emotions appeared inevitable.

~Papa

You've never learnt your lesson, Ruchi. The harder I try to tame your spoiled character and each time you fail me by your selfishness. The engagement fiasco was not enough that you created an unbelievable drama today. The whole colony had watched your stupidity, Ruchi! You've already painted me a monster in front of my family then what else do you want, you ungrateful brat!? I've had enough of your nuisance, Ruchi. Mind my words. This is the last time that I'm warning you to correct your mistakes else do not dare show me your face ever.

"Baby-" Samiksha called out tentatively without the intention of breaking her reverie.

"How stupid have I been, Samiksha!" Ruchi's lips broke up ironically with her eyes aloof and tone derisive, "How easily had I assumed that love is blind because for me it is not. It's selfish, manipulative and toxic. It's like a sword for the convict and a shield for the other. It's not overwhelming but underwhelming. It's like a slow poison that destroys with affection. Like a desirable dream that one hopes to achieve with all his might and when it consumes someone entirely, the eyes open with a harsh push of nothingness. It's all a facade that one fabricates to believe in because all of it gives false hopes and heartbreaks." She chuckled sardonically, "I have been a fool all my life, yaar.."