"Honestly I have no clue. I was thinking maybe clothes? Knives? You got anything?" Wooyoung swung their interlinked hands between themselves. The air was slightly chilly, but they'd both worn thick jumpers. San always said winter had his favourite Atiny holiday, and would bring it up almost every day. Apparently there was only a few weeks before the planet's harsh winter would set in.

"We could give him jewellery!" San giggled, clearly proud of himself for that suggestion.

"Sannie, I don't think Yeo's a jewellery kind of guy." Wooyoung looked San in the eye as his beautiful boyfriend frowned and pouted.

"Put Yeosang is so pretty. He would suit jewellery well." San argued, pouting as cutely as he could.

"Fine, fine. But if he doesn't like it don't come crying to me." Wooyoung rolled his eyes. San giggled, poking his tongue out and rushing over to a stall. Wooyoung stood slightly to the side, out of people's way, as San looked through what was on display and chatting to the people around him. San had gathered a few random things by that point for Yeosang. There was a shirt, pair of new boots and a book about Atiny animals, as Yeosang had become hugely fascinated with the wildlife on 187.

"Wooyoungie! What about this?" San dragged Wooyoung to a rather small stall. San then picked out a few items, holding them to Wooyoung with a proud smile.

"San, these are perfect!" Wooyoung gave San a kiss on the cheek as he took the items from San's hands.

~~~

Mingi jumped on Yunho to wake him up.

"Mingi!" Yunho startled, glaring playfully while Mingi cackled.

"Good morning sunshine." Mingi grinned and kissed Yunho's cheek. "We gotta make Yeo a cake."

"Why?" Yunho's voice was deep with sleep, hair an absolute mess and cheeks tainted blue. Yunho always looked extra cute when he'd just woken up.

"Because his birthday is tomorrow. He's most likely never had a birthday before Yun, so Wooyoung said we gotta make it special. He's gone with San to get presents, so we're on cake duty." Mingi looped his arms under Yunho's legs and torso, picking him up bridal-style and walking him down stairs. After leaving Yunho on one of the hammocks, Mingi went to make them both tea.

"What kind of cake were you thinking?" Yunho yelled from the lounge room. Mingi finally finished the teas, carefully walking them over to the lounge room.

"Well I was thinking maybe red velvet or Black Forest. Either way we'll need to go on a trip to the human compound and get ingredients." They sat peacefully, enjoying a quiet morning. With the amount of people who lived in the house, it was rare to have the entire place almost empty like this.

"Do I go with you, or stay outside?" Yunho followed his words with a large sip of tea, smiling sleepily as it warmed his stomach.

"You can come with me. I doubt anyone will have a problem, and if they do I'll just start a little fist fight in your honour." Mingi said casually, finishing the last of his tea and going to get dressed. Yunho simply rolled his eyes and followed close behind.

Once both were dressed, and Mingi had bags to carry the ingredients in, the pair set off. Deciding they'll walk there, then Yunho will magic them home, Mingi relaxed as he took in the calm scenery. Yunho was still going to the glade almost every day, but Mingi had actually been rather busy as of late.

With preparations for his father's arrival.

"Do you think Yeosang will enjoy his birthday?" Yunho asked cheerfully. He'd been a lot happier since moving in with Mingi. And Hwasa visited her son when she could, always offering various apologies for what had happened.