Team Building

Wooyoung was genuinely and completely shocked at how much Yeosang had managed to swear at the Atiny, Seonghwa. Wooyoung felt his attention fading out after that, knowing deep down they should contact base but having to wait for Hongjoong to get there with the communicator.

"How long til night?" Wooyoung asked San, who had been casting worried glances Wooyoung's way for a while now. San jumped, and smiled sheepishly as he looked out of the tree dome.

"Not long, maybe an hour?" San said, strands of his hair pressing against the wall behind him as he leaned back and yawned.

"Are you tired?" Wooyoung asked as he felt his brows pull together in a frown.

"A little, magic is tiring. I can sleep once your leader gets here and you speak to the Chief." San explained, eyes fluttering sleepily and another yawn leaving his lips. Wooyoung let out a nervous breath and angled San's head to rest on his shoulder, not knowing why he was being so careful of San's wellbeing, though it was most likely due to the fact San had saved Wooyoung from certain death. He knew it was partially his fault San was practically about to pass out from exhaustion, and felt bad. San froze for a moment, before allowing his muscles to unbundle his eyes to flutter shut. After a few seconds soft snores left San's lips, and Wooyoung couldn't help but chuckle.

"Making friends already I see." Mingi teased, wiggling his eyebrows and shooting Wooyoung finger guns.

"He's tired Mingu Pingu, and it's my fault. So I'm letting him sleep. And anyway, you're the one who was feeling up Yunho's manly man boobs earlier today. And he was feeling up yours." Wooyoung said, trying his absolute hardest not to burst out laughing when Mingi choked on air, drawing the attention of the Atinyans near by, including the infamous man boob feeler, who frantically tried to help Mingi til he was given a thumbs up to indicate Mingi was ok.

"He was checking for my heartbeat! And anyway, I wouldn't complain about it." Mingi shrugged, Yunho evidently not understanding what he was saying properly but realising Mingi was ok and wandering over to some other Atiny.

"That sounds a little gay, and you didn't say no homo either." Wooyoung said, tilting his head to the side and accidentally resting his head on San's.

"That's because it is homo dumbass. All the homo." Mingi laughed at Wooyoung's shocked expression.

"I did not see that one coming. Just... don't let the captain know. Don't ask why, just don't let him." Wooyoung said, tone joking but eyes serious. Confusion swelled in Mingi's mind but, deciding to listen to Wooyoung, didn't raise a single question and kept them all closed wishing his brain. When Wooyoung looked up at the Atinyans, he actually did end up spotting quite a few hot girls, but knew now definitely wasn't the time to flirt with them. Maybe later..?

"So, I heard you nearly got yourself killed." Yeosang said in his usual quiet, monotonous way and sat between Mingi and Wooyoung.

"And I heard you nearly killed someone." Wooyoung countered, his honey eyes full of mischief as Yeosang rolled his eyes.

"I'm not sorry, he's a dick." Yeosang glared at someone across the room. Seonghwa, the one he viscously insulted earlier. Seonghwa mimicked the motion Yeosang had used before and poked his tongue out at him, who sent a vulgar hand gesture back and turned to face his friends.

"Wait, does that mean he's your babysitter." Wooyoung pointed to the man who sat on their other side and had been silently deciphering their conversation.

"Make a comment like that again and I'll..." Yeosang then went on to describe how he'd brutally and disgustingly murder Wooyoung. But, you see, Wooyoung stopped listening and instead turned to the Atiny, who seemed shocked by Yeosang.