"Valentines" day

Imma change it up a little this chapter, so please play the song when I say?

Mingi sat beside Yunho in the glade, the one where Yunho kept all the injured animals. Quinyun once again was nuzzled into Yunho's side, still looking up at Mingi in a slightly wary manner. Mingi hadn't been back here for quite some time, whereas he knew Yunho would return almost every day. Thankfully, Yunho's eyes had regained their shine since the catastrophe with that woman, and his eye bags had vanished almost fully now. The life returned to his demeanour. He fed the animals, healing the ones he needed to, and was now just relaxing in the sun. A little bunny creature, with panda like colouring and ears but was apparently carnivorous, had hopped over to Mingi and was nudging his hand. Out of both fear and awe at it's adorableness, Mingi gently pet it's little head. Yunho giggled as Quinyun's tail brushed against his cheek.

And Mingi finally realised.

Something had shifted.

That warmth Yunho gave him with each smile had changed from when they'd first met. It didn't just bring him joy, it had begun to singe his heart. That warmth had grown to consume Mingi's heart. This slight change had gone unnoticed by Mingi before this point, yet now it was clearer than ever thought possible. The way he saw Yunho had changed, and he didn't quite know how to feel. It was exciting and new, yet also rather frightening. He almost recognised this feeling, yet with Yunho it was strongest.

He had a crush.

"Uhm... Mingi..?" Yunho sounded nervous, his brow slightly furrowed and eyes cast away from Mingi. Worry flooded Mingi's system, and he gently reached for Yunho's hand. "So... Atiny have holiday today... love day. Would you like spend with me?" Yunho was terrified, that was clear to see. But Mingi didn't know why.

"Of course, I wouldn't be able to say no." Mingi was excited.

"Yeah... as friends." Yunho seemed to try and reassure Mingi, yet he wasn't really assured. He was almost more saddened that it wasn't a 'date'... shit... repress... repress it all...

"Yeah, definitely! Are you ready to go back now?" Mingi wanted to get home to get changed, for he didn't want to look plain while Yunho looked fabulous as he did. For Yunho was wearing starlight coloured silk, draped over his arms and legs in a way Mingi almost associated with Esmerelda from The Hunchback Of Notre Dame. The silk billowed around his legs, clasped to his ankles with chains of silver. He wore a white shirt to match, with a thick bind of pale silk securing his waist. His feet were mostly bare, with more silver chains spanning over his feet. His ears held feathered earrings, dusting his shoulders. A pale silver silk choker was lightly clinging to his neck.

Mingi wanted to look nice too.

"Sure, I'll take you. Then pick up at dusk?" Yunho's Earthen was again degrading, most likely from fears. Mingi hated when Yunho got nervous like that. So Mingi slung an arm around Yunho's waist, pulling him closer as they walked. Yunho tried to talk normally, yet his ears were deep blue.

"Do you want to come in, or..?" Mingi indicated to the front door, but Yunho shook his head, jewellery jingling. "Ok then, I'll see you." The door swung shut, and Mingi immediately panicked. Blindly.

"Mingi what are you-" "HELP!" Mingi grabbed Wooyoung's shoulders, eyes clearly panicked.

"Ok... with what?" Wooyoung removed Mingi's hands from his shoulders. Mingi hastily explained everything, Wooyoung staying silent. "Well, you need clothes. Cuz you don't have anything 'nice'. Well not by their standards. So I'll just take you to the one San goes to, and I may as well get one too. Actually, let's just bring everyone. " Wooyoung decided finally, getting ready for the day and changing out of his sleepwear, consisting of too-small cloth shorts and an oversized shirt. Meanwhile Mingi went to tell everyone else the plan for the day, Hongjoong saying he and Shownu had to be back at the base for a meeting in about an hour and a half but agreeing regardless. Whereas Yeosang was already awake and had made breakfast.