Celebrations

Lovelies when I say I'm sorry about how long it's taken for me to update again I'm 100% serious. I feel so bad for how long this has taken. But first up I had my devices taken away, then as I was about to come back some was hit happened and honestly I've been too shaken up to even think about writing. But now I'm back, and sticking to the schedule again I promise!

Also this isn't proofread... I'm so sorry...

Something important was coming up.

Wooyoung wasn't sure what it was, but he had a feeling.

After some asking around he finally realised it would be Yeosang's birthday. This is huge, mainly because it was unlikely Yeosang had ever experienced a birthday celebration. So Wooyoung quietly told Mingi and Hongjoong, who were both on-board with the idea of throwing Yeosang a party.

"Probably not a surprise one though, he wouldn't really appreciate it." Hongjoong finished getting ready. He was wearing the outfit Byeongkwan made for him, having received an invite to another meeting with the Atiny. "Get ready while I'm gone, but make sure you don't freak him out."

"Of course Dada Joong. He's with Jongho isn't he?" Wooyoung asked. Jongho had been making friends with some of the kids at Atiny mother's group, so Hongjoong often went. But seeing as he was busy that day Yeosang went.

"Yep, so at least you'll know where to find him. Stay safe, don't cause trouble." Hongjoong then ran off to meet Yuii. Mingi stared at Wooyoung for a moment.

"We should get him presents, and make him a cake." Mingi decided, earning an immediate agreement from Wooyoung. "I'll make the cake with Yunho, while you and San get the gifts?"

"Sounds good. I'll go wake San now." Wooyoung went up to his room, where San was curled up sleeping peacefully. "Hey love, time to get up." Wooyoung gently brushed the hair from San's eyes, giving him little kisses on the cheeks and nose until he started giggling.

"Noooo, let me sleep Youngie." San was about to roll over when Wooyoung grabbed his waist, preventing San's escape as he kissed his face even more. "Fiiine, I'll get up." San gave Wooyoung a quick kiss before sitting up and stretching.

"Come on Sannie, let's have a bath." Wooyoung lifted San off the bed, carrying him to the bathroom. After being together for a little over a month and a half, Wooyoung and San were now completely comfortable with one another. Hence Wooyoung was completely unbothered when San began to undress while he filled the absolutely huge bathtub. After putting in the strawberry scented bubble bath soap, he quickly stripped and joined San in the warm water.

"So what are we doing today?" San asked, making strange, lopsided sculptures with the mass of bubbles before him. There were also small soap suds scattered through San's hair.

"Well I realised it was Yeosang's birthday tomorrow, so I was thinking we could go out and get him something." Wooyoung smiled warmly when San nodded in response, brows furrowed as he focussed on his bubble art. "Come here Sannie so I can wash your hair!" Wooyoung pouted, San only rolling his eyes and shifting over to Wooyoung. As Wooyoung kneaded the shampoo through San's hair he marvelled at just how lucky he was.

San was his everything.

"Let me!" San washed his hair out and spun Wooyoung around. This had sort of become their morning ritual. Which, in Wooyoung's eyes, sort of emphasised how comfortable they'd become with one another.

After they'd gotten out and dressed for the day, San grabbed Wooyoung's hand and practically skipped out the front door.

"What do you think Yeosang will want?" San asked, looking at Wooyoung with huge, wonder-filled eyes.