Oh well, the secret's out now. I relaxed a little. Quite a lot actually. I had no idea how much of a burden it was to keep such a heavy secret locked up in my heart. I sighed a little as my lids dropped low,"And what? It's not like I can do anything about it."

Han looked like he was about strangle me with the nearest object he could find,"Are you kidding me?! You dumbass! Do I really have to spell it out for you?!"

I stood there dumbfounded waiting for an answer.

Jimin and Han looked annoyed as ever,"Ask her out!". What was odd was that taehyung just sat on my bed the whole time not saying a thing. But I didn't think anything of it.

I slowly looked up at the ceiling and swallowed a huge gulp of air. Suddenly the smooth white paint on the wall was the most interesting thing I'd ever seen. But then I closed my eyes and breathed out,"I want to. It's been a year since I've been thinking of confessing to her.... but the only problem is that she might not like me back."

Now it was taehyung's turn to snap at me. He looked me straight in the eyes with a glare so bizarre it made me want to throw up almost. Then he swallowed before he spoke,"Jungkook, she will like you. I promise you that.... Besides, everyone just loves you. All the girls treasure you, so obviously she likes you too. Go for it. You'll be fine." A little look of sadness lingered in his eyes. Again I thought nothing of it.

We all went silent. So I looked at them all and I nodded.

I was going to do it.

I was going to ask her out.

And of course she would say yes.

How could she not?

Right?

☾ The next day ☾

Y/n POV:

I sat in class, early in the morning. My head was turned to the side on my desk as I watched the room slowly fill in with the same faces as every day. I watched as they slowly and un-energetically dropped into their seats. The music I was listening to in my ears made everything seem so magical. I couldn't look away.

All the seats filled in, except for the one next to me. Jungkook usually sat there. I remembered that was his seat since the giggling incident occurred. I was confused as ever but that was the most drama that ever happened for me. It happened in the beginning of the year, and even though school was about to end now after some time, I still had no idea why he randomly started laughing. It was cute if not crazy.

Suddenly I watched as two long legs passed in front of my eyes and circled around the chair in the next row. I watched as a black bag dropped to the floor with a thud, not that I could hear anything with my music playing.

The well built body sat down in the seat and laid his slender hands into his lap ... the same way mine were placed. I could only see from his chest down. But that soon changed when I saw his back bend down as he lay his face down on the desk with his face facing me. He mirrored the exact way I sat. I was surprised to say in the least.

We sat there for a while as we stared into each others eyes. I was listening to music and so was he. And we were lost in each other's eyes. I wanted to stay like that, peacefully looking at each-other.