"Dimitri," I moan. "As much as I would love nothing more than to spend the entire day in bed with you we do have places we need to go."

"Like where?" He asks into my neck.

"My house for one. I have to pack if I'm joining you on tour." I fall onto the bed and his lips start to blaze a trail over my stomach.

"I'll just buy you new clothes. Especially if we can stay in bed all day today." He slowly crawls so he's above me and my legs part on their own accord. "See your mind might be saying no, but your body is saying something different." He flicks one of my nipples with his tongue and I'm lost.

I wrap my legs around his waist and he pushes thought my folds. "Was that so hard to give in?"

"Yes," I tell. He glares at me and tickles my sides. I jump around the bed and he moans from the different movements.

Soon all thoughts leave my head when he pulls in and out of me. All I can focus on is him and the pleasure he brings me.

"I'll make it quick so we can head out. But know once we get back I'm tying you to this bed." Dimitri informs me. Those plans sound like a great idea to me.

After a few fast strokes I'm screaming his name and he is coming inside me. Once he gains control of himself he rolls off me and stands. Then he reaches for my hand and pulls me from the bed. My legs wobble slightly and I would have fallen if Dimitri wasn't holding me up. He throws me a pleased smile.

"Easy there babe. You don't need to fall since you have already fallen for me," with a glare I shove him away from me and proceed back to what I was doing before he distracted me. Laughing he heads to the bathroom to take his own shower.

Once I'm dressed in a shirt and jeans I proclaim that I'm ready for the day and he comes out of the bathroom in just a towel. Damn. Water glistens on his bare chest and I fight the urge to lick away the droplets. Now I understand why he seduced me when I came out of the shower. And to think he is all mine. Dimitri offers me a smile with a knowing glint in his eyes.

I turn away from him trying to not give in to my desire to jump him because if I did then he would have to buy me new clothes for the trip. He rustles though his bag for some clothes and once there has been no noise for a few minutes I turn to face him. Thankfully he is fully dressed.

"So what were you wanting to do today?" He asks me.

"Well originally I had wanted to show you some of the city, but now all my plans have completely changed." I run my hand though my hair. "Firstly we need to go to my house so not only can I pack, but also tell me parents of my trip." He nods his head in agreement. "Secondly, I need to say goodbye to Renegade. Maybe Vanessa will let us borrow Corona and we can go for a trail ride."

"I've never been on a horse before." Dimitri informs me with a blush. 

"Then we are defiantly going riding. Renegade will take care of you." Before he can tell me no I text Vanessa and she readily agrees to let me ride Corona. The only catch is I have to take pictures of Dimitri on Renegade and send them to her. "We are all set! Let's go to the barn first and then my parents."

Dimitri shrugs his shoulders in agreement. "Whatever you want babe." He walks over to me and wraps his arms around me. "I just want to spend the day with my girlfriend." When he says the word girlfriend I get a giddy feeling and the goofiest smile graces my lips. "Do you like being called my girlfriend?"

"I do. Do you like being called my boyfriend?" I ask him shyly.

"Very much so," he tells me before he kisses me deeply.