I just randomly play on the drums, beating all my frustrations out. I grab my bass and play a few songs. I get a bit carried away and just start singing. If it weren't for the sound proof walls, the neighbors would be complaining by now.

I was getting louder and louder with each passing second. Music really takes you to places. I completely forgot I was in this room until I hear a delayed clapping behind me once I finished a song.

I immediately turn around and I get a bit of head rush. I see Jungkook leaning over the door, still clapping.

"Since when have you been standing there?" I ask, getting super embarrassed as I quickly pack away my bass, stumbling while trying to do so.

"Since when could you play that well-and that voice! Damn!" He says enthusiastically as wobbles his way over to me.
"More importantly, what are you doing out of bed" I say as I immediately rush to his side to help him, stopping him from going any further into the room.

"I seriously didn't know you could play. Can you play all of these?" He asks, completely ignoring me.
"If you would just sit down, I would gladly tell you" I try to make a deal with this stubborn guy.

"Ok" he says, paying attention to me now.
"Let's get you back in bed" I say as start the trudge back to his room.

"No...I wanna look at all the pretty instruments" he whines as he goes against my efforts, wanting to stay longer in the room.
"You can when you get better" I set my foot down and he pouts at me.

"You're so mean" he whines even further.
"This isn't going to help you to get better" I say and I mange to get him back to his bed. I make sure he's comfortable while he talks to me.

"Now tell me" he says impatiently with shining eyes.
"You're so impatient" I say with a tired sigh once I'm satisfied that he's fine.

"Since when do you play? I knew you play piano and guitar but I didn't think you knew how to play other instruments" He starts off excitedly.

"How'd you know?" I ask, a little shocked. I can see a slight panic crossing his eyes.
"You mentioned it to me before" he says. I tilt my head.

"I don't seem to remember" I say as I squint my eyes, trying to remember that memory.
"Anyway, since when did you play other instruments?" Jungkook asks, looking super interested.

"Before high school" I say and he frowns at my answer.
"Then, why didn't I know about it?" He asks, upset.

"You never asked" I say, unsure myself. He just gives me a look.
"What?" I ask, feeling unease from his stare.
"I have to ask you specifically if you play instruments? Isn't that just something you mention?" He asks, getting serious.

"I guess..." I say, getting shy, staring at the floor. He lifts my face up.
"Better late than never" he says with a grin. I slightly smile. Who knew he actually knows what to say to make me feel better...

"I don't even know why you kept it from me. From what I heard, you are really talented and your voice is beautiful" he says with a bright smile.
"Thanks" I say, my facing feeling hot. I don't think anyone complimented me in real life about my music.

"Then what else have you been hiding from me?" He asks with a slight laugh. I try to think of something, taking his question serious.
"I'm just joki-" he starts once he notices I was taking it seriously but I answer him anyway, interrupting him from his explanation.

"I wouldn't consider it as hiding, but I do have a YouTube channel" I say honestly.
"A YouTube channel? That's super cute" he says, already showing his smile.

"What do you post? I bet you post tutorials or how to bake" He starts guessing.
"I do a few covers" I say, getting shy. This is the first time I'm telling someone about my channel.

"Really? What's your channel's name? I'm definitely watching" he says with a grin, very interested.
"You don't have to" I say, getting embarrassed, looking anywhere but at him.

"But I want to" he says with a bright smile. I give in. What's the worse that could happen? It's not like he would drop me just because I have a channel...Right?

"Fine...It's called Venom52" I say. He looks frozen.
"What?"
"Um...Venom52" I say, more unsure this time.

"You mean to tell me that you're Venom52 as in Coloured?" He asks, getting serious.
"Oh, do you already know my channel?" I ask, surprised. I don't know if it's the good kind of surprised or the bad.

"Dude! You're like huge!" He starts freaking out.

(I do not own the video.)