Chapter 12

Vancha's pov.

I woke the next night and Glacey was gone. "Glacey!", I called walking into the hall of princes. I saw her speaking with Seba. I walked up and she smiled at me. "What?", I asked. "It worked.", she grinned. My eyes widened. "Your serious!?", I gasped smiling! "Yes! I'm pregnant!", she smiled! I hugged her and I laid a hand on her stomach! "That's our baby!", I grinned! I kissed her and then Seba congratulated me! I went back to Glacey and hugged her! "Oh my god! I can't believe it! ", I grinned. I knelt in front of her and kissed her stomach! "And the growth rate is unbelievable.", Seba smiled. "What?", I asked. I stepped back a little noticing the small baby bump. "Oh yes. Ok from now on you stay in the hall! I'll get your stuff and you can stay in the back of the hall in Paris's old cell till they are born.", I demanded. "Vancha I'll be fine.", she said. "No. I'm not taking any chances. And I'm staying with you. ", I said walking out to get her things.

Glacey's pov.

Vancha's protective instincts were in overdrive. Every time he heard the doors open he was on his feet and looking out from the door. "Vancha come here!", I said and pulled him over to me. He knelt beside me and I laid his hand on my now huge stomach and he grinned feeling the baby kick. Then he heard a roar of vampires outside! He ran out and then I heard him curse loudly. "It's Tiny!", he hissed. "We might as well show him.", I said, standing. "Well wear this to surprise him. I like to toy with him. But stay behind me.", he said handing me my cloak. I nodded pulling on my cloak and walking out behind him. "Well where is she!?", I heard Tiny snap. "She's right here.", Arrow said and Vancha walked out leading me behind him. Tiny's eyes widened and the went to my stomach. "I see you are pregnant now.", he said. "Yes. She is.", Vancha said through gritted teeth. "And the growth rate is unprecedented. ", he said. "Yes. They are vampire.", Vancha said. Tiny nodded and turned and left. I looked at Vancha and he had a confused look on his face. He turned me and sent me back to my cell, following close behind.

I shot awake! A pain in my lower stomach. I felt a liquid run down my leg! "Vancha!", I hissed in pain. He shot awake and was by my side. "Get Seba!", he ordered a vampire! Then Seba flitted in! "Ahhhhh!!!", I screamed! Vancha kissed my head! "She's about to give birth! Everyone out!", Seba ordered. Vancha's grip tightened on my hand. I dug my nails into his hand! He gritted his teeth.

Vancha's pov.

I tried not to tell as she dug her nails in my skin every time she pushed. Soon I heard a baby cry and I looked seeing Seba holding a little girl. I grabbed her and held her then Seba went back to Glacey. "There's another one!", he said sweating ordering her to push again! Soon a second girl began to cry! Glacey fell back exhausted! "What's there names?", Seba asked. "Jade.", Glacey said to the one I was holding. "Jara.", I grinned. Both girls had dark hair like Glacey. Well who am I kidding they look exactly like Glacey. I held Jade and Glacey had Jara. Arrow walked in and he grinned. Glacey shushed him since the girls where sleeping. I laid Jade down and Glacey laid Jara down and we walked out of the cell and closed the door. "Well who does it feel to be parents?", he grinned. "Pretty good.", Glacey smiled. Then we heard a loud bash in the babys' room!

Glacey's pov.

I ran in before any one and a huge whole was in the wall and a storm raged out side! "OH GOD!!!", I gasped and ran out, Vancha right on my heals! Both girls were gone! "DAMNIT!!!!! YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!", I screamed! Vancha laid a hand on my shoulder. "Glacey come here.", he said voice broken. I turned into his chest and tears filled my eyes! I sobbed into his chest and he took me back into vampire mountain! Then I heard a distant cry! I spun away from Vancha! I ran close to the cry then I found Jade in a bush crying! I picked her up and ran her back into vampire mountian! "VANCHA!!!!", I yelled running into the hall of princes! He whirled around and he broke out into a huge smile! He kissed Jade's head and kissed me. "But what about Jara?", he asked. "I couldn't find her.", I said. He kissed my head and we went back to our cell with Jade in my arms.