CHAPTER 24

PERCY P.O.V

I wake up the next morning, (or should I say afternoon, seeing as it was like 1:00) grateful that I didn't have any nightmares.

'Thanks,' I prayed, to any god who might be listening.

I stood up, yawned, stretched, and wrinkled my nose at the stench of my own B.O.

In my defense, I didn't have any other clothes. Tony said that Peter was gonna swing by (A/N: Haha, see what I did there?... Swing by... I'll go now.) and bring me some fresh ones. But the thing was, I didn't know when that was gonna be, and I was in dire need of a shower.

I decided that I wasn't gonna shower until Peter showed up because it doesn't make any sense to get into a shower then put back on your dirty clothes.

I walked into the kitchen, which I had no trouble finding 'cause of my adventure last night.

I stumble in and see Thor... Eating a whole box of PopTarts...

I wanted to laugh, but then I saw another person, with their back turned, standing in the corner making something.

She was tall, had long blond hair, and from what I could see, was very pretty. (A/N: I know there is going to be at least one person who takes this the wrong way... So let me be clear, Percy is just describing her. Absolutely nothing more.)

I looked to Thor, who had realized I was in the room, just staring at me while stuffing another PopTart in his face.

I glared at him, then cleared my throat to let the lady know I was there.

She turned around, smiling when she saw me.

"You must be Percy!" I gave her a small smile and nodded. She seemed really nice.

She walked over to me and said, "I'm Pepper Potts, Tony's boss and his fiancée."

I felt my eyes widen. I didn't know Tony had a fiancée?????

She chuckled at my expression and said, "Yeah, I can't really believe it either."

I laughed.

"Anyway," she said, walking back over to whatever she was cooking, which made me realize how hungry I was, "I'm making some pancakes. I know it's basically time for lunch, but we all woke up pretty late. Would you like some?"

I nodded and sat next to Thor, who grinned at me.

I smiled back, then something came to my mind.

"Hey, um, Ms. Potts?"

She turned around, gave me a small smile, and said, "Please, you may call me Pepper. And yes?"

"Oh, uh, okay, Ms.-I mean Pepper, I don't mean to sound rude... But when did you get here?"

"I've been on a business trip for about a week, and I just got back this morning around 5 AM. So I went back to sleep and only just woke up about an hour ago."

"Ohhhh," I said, "That makes sense."

She nodded and turned back to her pancakes.

I really wanted to ask her if she would mind making them blue, but then I saw that she was already done with most of them, and I didn't want to bother her.

I looked at Thor, who was still happily eating his PopTarts, and asked, "Do you know when Peter is gonna get here with extra clothes for me?"

He swallowed, then responded, "I do not know. Perhaps you should ask Stark?"