CHAPTER 13

TONY P.O.V

So, now I knew where I had seen him before, hmm I had already known that he had a criminal record, but did he really do everything in that file? Is any of it true, is my new nephew a terrorist? Oh, Tony... what have you gotten yourself into this time?

As I came back to the present, I realize that I was done with most of the paperwork, but I had to get out of there with Percy before someone else finds out about his past. I told Joe that I would send an assistant over to finish the rest so I could take Percy to the tower.

He nodded, looking a bit torn between relived to get to do something and nervous because the boy was a bit rude.

After a moment of hesitation, he went in the back to grab Percy.

A few minutes later Percy is sitting with me in the back of the limo, eating the chips that were in the minibar. Man, that boy could eat, and as much as I hated to admit it he was making me a little nervous, the way he kept shooting me piercing looks while he was stuffing his face, it was like he was trying to tell me, 'Look, just because I'm eating your food does not mean I like you. In fact, I'm just really hungry, don't get it mixed up.'

He kept staring at me as he ate, and it was kinda creeping me out...

It was getting really awkward (not to say that it wasn't awkward before this...) and all I wanted to do was start a conversation.

But thankfully, I didn't have to...

A/N: Hey guys...hahaha I know that I just updated like 20 minutes ago but I kinda felt bad about not updating for a while. So here is my apology chapter! I know its really short (only 300 words) but that's why I decided to post it early! Don't forget to Vote and Comment! Let me know what you think of this chapter and what you might want to see in later chapters to come. Thanks for reading!

-M :)