I crouched down and pet Monty,

"That's good enough for me."

Jai P.O.V.

Ashley: Hey can we talk? Please?

I rolled my eyes at the message.

At times like this, I really wish I had things to do.

I sighed.

Me: When.

She responded in seconds

Ashley: 5

Me: ok

I checked the time: 12:30 p.m.

"Holy shit it's this late?!" I gasped. "Wait but I have nothing to do, so it's fine." I shrugged and jumped onto the couch. I scrolled through movies while thinking.

How am I going to tell Sahana?

When am I going to tell her?

Will I even be able to tell her?

Do you even have the balls Jai?

I shook my head brushing all the thoughts away.

I laid on my back and smiled to myself,

"I love her."

Amiga laid down at the end of the couch. I picked her up and held her up in front of my face,

"I love Sahana."

Almost instantly my door swung open. I shot myself up, startled, holding Amiga close to me.

"Well speak of the devil." I mumbled to myself.

"Hey, I'm gonna go hang out with Cassia and Sami so can Monty be here?"

I rapidly nodded.

She was wearing a graphic white tee, tucked into some mom jeans with converse, and a messy bun.

Gorgeous.

"Thank uu I'm heading out now byee."

"Bye." I responded, trying to keep my cool. She smiled and closed the door.

I groaned putting my hands over my face,

"AGHH HOW THE HELL AM I GONNA TELL HERR!!"

Sahana P.O.V.

I giggled to myself as I headed down to the garage. I'm meeting up with Cassia and Sami at Choco's, as usual.

I sighed, "I don't even know how I'm supposed to tell those 2 about all that's happened last night."

"Well, the best way is to just rip it off like a band-aid, so let's go with that."

I reached the café and opened the door to see them already at our usual spot.

"Hii." I smiled and sat down.