Chapter 32

A/N

FuN FaCt: The unicorn is the national animal of Scotland. 🦄

Enjoy :))

Sahana P.O.V. (Saturday)

It's now 5:00 p.m. and I was getting ready for Blaire's party.

I left work earlier than usual to go shop for a new dress since I wore all of mine plenty of times. 

All meaning like 5 dresses.

Repeatedly.

3:30 p.m

I entered into the store, and my mouth dropped in awe as my eyes landed on the various stunning dresses being displayed. 

"Ok Sahana, let's get to work."

I shuffled through all the racks, grabbing everything that caught my eye. I headed to the dressing room area, with at least 15 dresses in my hand. 

The lady there looked at the pile in my hands. 

What the fuck is this bitch doin with all these dresses!? Is probably what she was thinking.

"How many?" she smiled through her gritted teeth. 

I laughed awkwardly, "15."

She sighed, "This way ma'am." and led me to a fitting room. 

I entered and neatly hung all the dresses and prepared to drop a bomb in there. 

14 dresses later, I was beginning to lose hope.

I went through strapped,

to off the shoulder, 

to halter top, 

to long and flowy, 

basically every type of dress you can think of.

I even sent pictures to Cassia and Sami, hoping they would have different opinions, 

but no. 

Today they decided to agree with me. 

Out of all days, it had to be today.

"Ok, lucky 15." I looked up at the ceiling for God to send all the blessings they had for me and put on the dress.

I stared at myself in the mirror. 

My lips slowly formed a smile in satisfaction, 

"YES, FINALLY THIS IS THE ONE!!"

It was a black mini dress with lace detail throughout and a part showing a line of my midriff. 

Baby blue and white flowers displayed onto it, with slight ruffles towards the end of the skirt area. 

The dress had long faintly puffed sleeves, that closed at the wrist. 

It was perfect.

I squealed in excitement, leaving the store.

5:45 p.m.

I was putting on the final touches to the outfit with silver dangling earrings, and a couple sprays of perfume onto my wrists then rubbed it onto my neck.