Chapter 27

A/N 

Hii guyss this chapter isn't gonna be in either person's POV its gonna be in the A/N's POV just so ya'll know :)

Enjoyy

A/N P.O.V. (8:30 p.m.)

"I want to be friends with you."

Jai couldn't believe what he just heard.

Sahana wants to be friends with him?

After that whole incident, when she ran out of his apartment, he was surprised she was still here.

Focusing on what Sahana just said, and not at the pace he was drinking, eventually, he too choked on his chai. *Cough, cough, COUGH!*

"Oh my god! Jai are you ok?" Sahana stood up and quickly walked towards him. Her lisp was less noticeable, and either way, it was the least of her problems. He nodded while still coughing, "Guess it was my turn now." 

"Do you need some water? I can go get some." She started heading towards the kitchen but was stopped by Jai. She turned around to see him holding onto her wrist. Shivers went down her spine as she stared at his hand. 

"Water

*cough*  *cough*

tastes terrible

*cough* *cough*

after chai

*cough*." 

Sahana turned her attention away from his hand and towards his response. She snapped her thoughts away, "Yeah you're right. I've learned from my mistake." She snickered.

Jai grinned in response, his cough slowly dying down. 

He looked at Sahana and realized he was still holding on to her wrist and quickly let go. "Sorry." He looked away being slightly flushed. 

Sahana looked down at her wrist and back at Jai. She leaned down and patted his back, "It's ok, you don't have to apologize." 

Jai turned to her but didn't realize how close their faces were from each other now.

For a split second, they stared into one another's eyes, redness slowly displayed onto both of their cheeks.