Chapter 28

A/N

Can someone send me some song requests becz right now I'm literally listening to the same ones on repeat haha 

Anywaysss enjoyy

Sahana P.O.V. (Friday)

My eyes slowly opened to slight darkness.

I shuffled around, trying to find my phone. My arms extended around me, eventually touching my nightstand.

My fingers traced along until I felt something that seemed like a phone.

I grabbed it and turned it on, to reveal its bright screen radiating on my face.

I checked the time: 6:30.

I looked up at the top right of the screen to see its battery: 20%. 

"Shit I forgot to charge it." I rubbed my face, still not able to fully open my eyes. I lied back onto my bed, thinking about last night. 

To be honest, I'm happy that I said I wanted to be friends with Jai. 

I turned to my side and continued to recall all the things that happened. 

"Nothing, that was just cute."

Was it my lisp?

And when I told him, he then choked on his chai. 

I giggled and grabbed a pillow to hug,

"Were my pillows always this fluffy?" I patted them.

"Were they always this big?" I sat up with it in my hands. 

I rubbed them against the pillow, oddly feeling a satin material, rather than cotton. 

"These aren't my pillows."

I looked down at the blanket that was covering me and pulled it up to reveal last night's clothes that I was still wearing. 

"Did I not change?"

I looked around the room I was in but failed to identify anything.

 "Where the hell am I?" 

I tried remembering the rest of what happened last night. "I know I became really tired for some reason," I tilted my head and scratched it.

"Oh my god."

"Did I knock out?"

I then quickly grabbed my phone and turned on the flashlight. I silently gasped, as the flashlight revealed the room,

 "AM I IN JAI'S ROOM??"

It was surrounded by dark gray walls that had subtle textures, with a flat inch T.V. mounted on, in front of the bed.

To my left appeared a massive window, that was closed by curtains.

" Damn, that's a big ass window, jeez."

I got out of bed and walked to the window, pulling the curtains away, revealing a beautiful view of the city.

It was still dark outside, but New York City never stops working.