We got dressed and walked downstairs to meet everybody.

"Well look who finally joined us" Auntie Pri smirked as we sat down. "Good morning everyone" I smiled and waved. Thank god it was only a few people.

"Mhm when ima have a nephew?" Rose said frowning. "Ion no, maybe when yo dumb ass start knocking" Ky said being petty. "Not my fault you was only playing with the kitty instead of beatin it" she said.

"Rose that's enough!" Ky's Unc snapped

"Rose that's enough!" Ky's Unc snapped. I wonder why the hell her ass is always on his case.

"Anyways, everyone can have as much food as they would like. I cooked enough for America" Auntie Pri smiled.

30 minutes later

Everybody was damn near full ash. I couldn't eat anymore but Ky on the other hand was still eating.

"My baby in there?" Ky asked rubbing my belly. "Boy move this is a food pregnancy" I laughed pushing his hand away.

"Gimme kiss" he smirked. I leaned over and kissed his cheek. He mugged me for a second then nodded his head.

"Oh stop it" I laughed and kissed his lips. "Yeah that's what I thought" he mugged. "Anyways" I said rolling my eyes with a smirk.

"Hay Kelly!" Rose yelled at someone. I looked up to see a pretty girl walking in the house. "Hello everyone" she waved and looked around. "Who invited her?" Ky asked while eating slowly. "I did, for memories since you're getting married soon" Rose said laughing.

"Hi K- I don't address or speak with bitches who steal" he said mugging her. "Kylan!" I said slapping his arm. Idk the bitch but damn he went hard.

"Let's go bae" Ky said getting up. I didn't ask questions, I just got my ass the hell up. What the fuck is really going on?

"Kylan what was that?" I questioned with my arms folded as we made it to the room. I just got a feeling this is about to be a repeat of Jamal ass.

"That's Rose hoe ass friend. She been tryna get with me for years. I finally told her I wasn't interested and her ass pulled some fucked up shit." He said walking into the bathroom.

"Fucked up shit like?" I asked confused. Hell hes not going into full detail at all.

"I was just starting my business and my money started coming up short. Nothing wasn't adding up at all and I was confused because only a few people know where I Put my shit at" he said shaking his head.

"How you know it wasn't Rose too?" I asked out of curiosity. I mean she looks like the type of girl for the job. "It was, I got somebody to beat her ass since I couldn't touch her" he mugged.

"Well I hope you don't bring that drama bull in my life Ky. I have enough as it is, speaking of that let me go call my son" I said kissing his lips.

I walked into the room and called Derrick's mom so I could talk to my baby. She picked up on the first ring and I was happy ash.

"Hay Lovie, how are you?" She asked. "I'm fine how about you?" I smiled. I really love this lady. "I'm making it, you want to talk to Caleb? He's been talking about you all day" she said laughing. "Awww seriously? Yes I would love too!" I said excited like a kid at the candy store.

"Mommy!" He screamed making my heart warm. "Hi baby, I miss you" I said getting emotional. "Miss you too" he said excited. "When I come back we can go to the Mall or something baby" I smiled. I love spending time with my son. This is exactly why I don't work at the clubs anymore. I literally make hella money from different clubs in different states.

" Lego land!" He screamed. "Fine fine we can go there Caleb" I laughed and rolled my eyes. "Is Ky there?" He asked curious. "Yeah, hes here baby you want to say hi?" I asked walking into the bathroom. "Yes! Hi Ky!" He screamed. "Wassup lil man, how you doing?" Ky asked. "I'm Good!" Caleb said excited. I have one excited Ass child.

"Well that's good man, you know I still got your gift" he said making me frown. What gift?

"Yaaay! Thank you bye!" Caleb said and hung up the phone. Jesus what am I going to do with him?

"What gift?" I asked Ky curious. "It's a man's thing baby" he said kissing my lips. "Whatever" I said walking away. "Lovie don't be mad at me baby" he laughed walking after me.

"I'm definitely not mad" I smirked. "Yes you are" he said still coming closer. "Nah I'm not but I just farted" I said crying laughing. His face was priceless.

"Lovie what the fuck bruh? You could've told me that shit before hand

"Lovie what the fuck bruh? You could've told me that shit before hand. Yo ass stank, go check yo draws bruh"he said mugging me. By this time I was on the floor holding my stomach laughing. He was dead ass mad y'all.

"Baby you mad at me?" I said trying to get my laughs under control. "Lovie get yo ass away from me, you know that smell still traveling in yo ass" he frowned. "Gimme kiss" I laughed with my lips out. He couldn't even hide his smile.

He kissed my lips and shook his head. "What ima do with yo goofy ass?" He said. "Love me uncontrollably and never ever stop" I said hugging him tight.

Maybe Kylan is my happily ever after... but only time can tell.

** Like & Comment **