Chapter 22 - "Reagan Crystal"

Sapphire's POV

I can pop at any moment now. I am four months along and this little girl just will not come out.

In other exciting news, Carson and Stephen have asked for a girl to carry their baby. Cameron asked if anyone had a mate who died in the battle last year with the rouges and would be willing to carry a baby for them and someone said yes. So, they'll have a baby in six months.

Also, Aubrey Jeanine Jacobs was born. She was a surprise to them last month. Apparently, she found out she was pregnant right before I was but kept it a secret. Since she is a Beta, her pregnancy is just as long as mine; four months. She was born last month.

I got up and hobbled down the stairs to grab some breakfast at nine in the morning. Stephen and Carson at the bottom of the stairs, knowing I could blow at any time. I got down the stairs and went into the kitchen to make myself a bowl of Special K cereal.

When I walked over to get the milk, I hunched over from a sudden pain in my stomach.

"Woah, did you just piss your pants, again?" Carson asked as he walked into the kitchen.

"No, you moron my goddamn water just broke. Get Cameron." I said, hobbling down the hall to the pack infirmary.

Stephen grabbed my cereal and followed me while Carson made sure Cameron didn't pass out.

I reached the pack infirmary and pushed the door open, I sat down on the already lowered chair and waited for the doctor to get everything ready.

Four, long, hours later my baby girl was born.

"Congrats," the doctor said, "It's a beautiful baby girl." He handed her to me, after cleaning her off.

He turned to the nurse next to him, "Born at 1:12 on January 15."

"Hey baby." I whispered, playing with her tiny hand.

Cameron pulled a chair up when he finally recovered, "What are we going to name her?"

"Reagan, Reagan Crystal Valentine." I said.

"It's beautiful." He whispered.

I smiled, then handed her back to the doctor.

"You can take her home at six." He said.

"Thank you." Cameron nodded, taking Reagan from him.

"Hi Reagan." Cameron said to the newborn baby who just opened her eyes.

"I'm your daddy and this," He handed her back to me, "is your mommy."

-

When Cameron finally let me leave the hospital at 7:30, we went walking outside with our new little girl bundled up in my arms.

"Cam, what are we doing out here?" I asked.

"You'll see." Is all he said.

We got to the picnic benches near the pond when I saw a radio. Cameron walked up to the radio and turned it on. Then the song "Marry You" By Bruno Mars started playing.

'Cause it's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do
Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you
Is it the look in your eyes, or is it this dancing juice
Who cares baby, I think I wanna marry you

Just say I do
Tell me right now baby
Tell me right now baby, baby
Just say I do
Tell me right now baby
Tell me right now baby, baby

Oh
It's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do
Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you
Is it the look in your eyes, or is it this dancing juice
Who cares baby, I think I wanna marry you

As the song ended, he pulled a ring out of his pocket and got down on one knee.

"Sapphire Grace Jacobs, ever since I rejected you three years ago, I've regretted every minute of that day. I never realized what I had until I lost it. I have loved you since the moment you came back and years before that. I'm sorry for everything and I hope you can look past what I did and see how much I've changed. I promise to keep you safe and loved for the rest of our days and love you every single one of those days. I want to wake up next to you forever and then some. So, Sapphire, will you marry me?"

I was at a loss of words; all I could do was nod. And that's exactly what I did.

Cameron stood up and hugged me tightly, careful of the baby in my arms.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I said back.

"We should go to bed, I'm sure you're tired."

I nodded and followed him back to our house.

I'm getting married.

>>>>A/N<<<<

Yeah this chapter wasn't very good to begin with and still isn't the greatest but honestly in order to make it good I'd have to make way more changes than I already have soo this what you get,

But hey at least its better?

Thanks for reading,

Em