Chapter 18 - "Make Me Yours"

*WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD*

Cameron's POV

When I finally got my phone back last night, Sapphire and I went back into my room.

"I don't wanna sleep!" She whined, jumping onto my bed.

I laughed at her behavior, "What do you want then?"

"Food!" She screamed, running out of the room.

I smiled and chased after her.

"What do you want me to make?" I said to her, lifting her up on the counter.

"You can cook?" She looked at me surprised

I nodded and got out ingredients to make grilled cheese and tomato soup.

"Grilled cheese and canned tomato soup hardly count as cooking," she sassed.

I stuck my tounge out at her and continued making the food. Once we finished I served it up and we sat at the island and ate together. She was telling me some story and I was nodding along just staring at her.

"What?" She asked.

"You're beautiful." I said, leaning closer to kiss her.

She put a finger to my mouth and said, "After food."

"Tease," I laughed, she started laughing a little while later. We continued to eat in comfortable silence. I cleaned up the dishes once we both finished.

I closed the cabinet after putting the dishes away, "Now can I kiss you?"

"In the room." She said grabbing my hand and pretty much dragging me up the stairs.

I shut my door and grabbed her, pulling her flush against me. I forced my mouth on hers and she moaned at the harsh contact. I wrapped my arms around her waist and her arms went to my neck, her fingers playing with the hair on my neck. I smiled against her mouth.

I bit her bottom lip, wanting entrance, which she granted. My tongue explored her mouth, occasionally grazing hers. Her hands explored my body, eventually stopping at the hem of my shirt. I broke contact to pull help her pull it off. Her hands went to my chest, tracing my abs, I groaned, because of my very prominent arousal. She giggled against my lips and jumped up, wrapping her legs around my hips.

She broke the kiss to pull her own shirt off. I moved to lay her down on the bed, pulling away to breathe. I gazed down at her perfect body, she watched me and tried to cover herself. I pulled her arms away.

"Don't. You're perfect." I said.

She smiled, "Just kiss me already." She wrapped her arms around my neck to pull herself to me. Her hands ventured down my chest to my jeans as she fumbled with the button. I unbuttoned them for her and kicked them off and went for her bra. I unhooked it and pulled it off, throwing it somewhere in the room. She pushed her hips up as she tried to pull off her shorts, I pulled them down to her calves. She kicked them off with her feet. I started playing with her breasts, her moaning every so often. She bucked her hips up against my unmistakably hard member and started tracing the waistband of my boxers with her fingers. I shivered.

"Off" She demanded.

I pulled away and looked in her eyes, "Are you sure?"

She nodded.

I shook my head, "I need to hear the words." I kissed down her neck.

"Please," she begged breathlessly.

"Please what?" I swiped my tongue over my mark earning a moan.

"Make me yours."

I pulled away again, searching her eyes for any sign of doubt. "Tell me to stop if anything hurts."

She frustratedly groaned, "Are you always this slow?"

I growled before ripping off her underwear while she pulled down my boxers.

I'm sure you can use your imagination for what came next.

Sapphire's POV *A week later*

I woke up, in our room, somewhere around 7. I rolled out of Cameron's bed quietly and decided to help Travis with his last training here. I got up and went over to the closet, I only had a few clothes in there but I did have some. I grabbed a shirt of his, a black one, and a pair of my running shorts. I walked over to the bathroom to brush my teeth and put my hair up. I grabbed my toothbrush and suddenly felt nauseas. I turned to the toilet and everything I ate yesterday made a reappearance.

"Sapphire?" Cameron asked, still half asleep.

"Bathroom." I said weakly. I heard him get up and walk over to me.

"Are you okay?" He said, worried. I felt him pull my hair back.

I moved over to the corner, pressing my head against the cold tile of the bathtub, "I think so, can you get me some water and an aspirin. Also get one of the girls in here, all if you can."

He nodded and walked out, calling Ariel first.

"Ariel! Get all the girls and go by Sapphire, she's not looking to well."

Three minutes later, all the girls were in the bathroom with me.

Ariel came in first, "Holy monkey butts, what the cheese balls happened?" She was trying to cut back on swearing for Morgan.

"I- I don't know. I woke up this morning, wanting to help Travis train. I grabbed clothes and came into the bathroom. I grabbed my toothbrush and threw up." I said, shakily.

Ariel held a hand to my forehead, then whispered something to Ana, that I couldn't hear. Then Ana left and Cameron came in with a glass of water and two aspirin.

"Thanks." I said, taking both from him. I took a sip of water and popped the aspirin into my mouth, starting to feel better. I froze when I saw what Ana had reentered the room with.

Caitlyn looked up at Ana then looked at Cameron.

Caitlyn pushed him out of the room, saying something about girl talk.

If you need anything, I'll be in my office. He said.

Okay. I said back.

Ana tossed the box to Ariel. "Marie had some."

Ariel turned to me. "Time to piss on a stick."

I looked at her confused, she handed me the box.

Pregnancy Test.

-------------A/N--------------

I split the original chapter again :)

Thanks for reading,

Em