When Opportunity knocks

Start from the beginning

“Hey De you alright over there? You haven’t said more than a few words today.”

“Yea I’m fine I guess. Maybe I’ll just go to the restroom and gather my thoughts.” Dessiah said looking at her keyboard.

“Girl whatever you do just don’t go to the bathroom on this floor.  I went in there and walked out, Hell it was so bad I didn’t even want to pee anymore. These women in this office know they are triflin’ to go and drop bombs in the bathroom.”

“Was it that bad in there?” Dessiah innocently asked.

“De one lady walked in and as I got down the hall all you heard was her yell ‘OH HELL NAW!’ Haha.” They both laughed. Dessiah’s felt a bit of guilt.

“Why didn’t warn her Loni?”

“Because that’s the same heffa that ate my lunch and thinks I don’t know! That will teach her a lesson once she gets a good whiff. Haha.”

“I can’t with you right now. You are a mess.”

“No, seriously De what’s wrong? Something seems off in your vibe.”

“I’m just worried?”

“About what?” Loni asked concerned.

“Mr. Tiles wants to see me in his office today.”

“Why?”

“I don’t know. I saw him downstairs in the cafeteria and he told me to come to his office at 11am.”

“Maybe he wants little brunch before his official lunch if you know what I’m saying!” Loni said smiling.

“Girl be serious.” Dessiah said rolling her eyes.

“I am serious, well I’m hopeful to say the least. As fine as that man is he could have me in his office, over the desk, on the window, on top the file cabinet…”

“Loni..”

“…..In his car, on his car…”

“Loni..”

“… on the trunk, in the Trunk, over the hood, hell he could put me on the roof.”

“LONI!”

“Huh?”

“I got the point.”

“Oh, as long as you got it honey and I hope he gives it to you!”

“Can you go a morning without penis brain?”

“Uhhh Nope!” Loni said with a serious face.

“I’m done with you.”

“Haha listen in all honesty I highly doubt it’s anything serious and besides I keep my ear to these corporate streets and decorated cubicles. I haven’t heard anything so don’t worry about it he probably wants to talk to you because Jackass isn’t here today.”

“That may be true.” Dessiah felt herself slowly coming to ease with Loni’s words. Although they were both were executive assistants for the same man they each had designated tasks and Dessiah handled major business decisions while Loni handled lunch and data entry among many other things.

“Your right maybe I’m stressing for nothing.”

“Exactly. Now you better make your way to his office it’s almost 11 and you know how people on the elevator have to stop on every floor. Don’t get stuck.” Dessiah stood from her desk spraying herself with body spray and fixing her hair before moving from her desk.