Do You Still Love Her?

Hey loves I know yall are like, the new chapter is broken..HELP" There wasn't a new chapter because I had passed out sleeping while writing it. lol The chapter that you were trying to click on was ne I removed of that fool talking junk that I posted. I removed that negative crap. So I made this chapter longer for you since I made you wait. Love yall. You guys mean so much to me you have no idea. You are truly more than my honeybees. YOU ARE MY FAMILY. Make sure you play the song.
Taylour and Love-Leigh in the picture

     Detrick stared at Taylour in complete shock that she was standing in front of him, more beautiful than he remembered. She looked mesmerizing in her black tank top and black and white flowing skirt. There was a covered stroller in front of her with a cup of frozen yogurt in the cup holder.

"How are you doing?"

"I'm fine." There was a silence between them that wasn't awkward, but it wasn't normal either. Detrick decided to break through it. "Would you like to join me?" He asked.

"Sure. Thanks." She took a seat pulling the stroller closer. Lifting the cover unveiled a hidden stranger.

"So Taylour what are you doing here?"

"Well Love-Leigh and I are going to have lunch with my husband Sean. Aren't we? We're gonna see Daddy, aren't we?" She spoke to the baby as she pulled her out of the stroller. She was everything you would expect her to be, simply beautiful. Love-Leigh had big brown baby doll eyes that were ever so hard to say no to. Her caramel complexion was flawless with her mother's full lips. She hadn't inherited Sean's light brown eyes, but was more of her mother's twin.

"So this is Love-Leigh?" Detrick asked. "The one you were pregnant with when...? Detrick drifted off.

"Yea. The one I was pregnant with when we... worked together." They looked into each other's eyes with so much unsaid verbally, and being told through the windows of their souls. Breaking away from Detricks gaze Taylour bounced Love-Leigh on her lap making her giggle. Detrick smiled at her adorable laugh. She made the cutest face of curiosity once Taylour sat her down with a spoonful of frozen yogurt. Her expression was her trying to decide if she like the consistency of what she was eating and once she drew her conclusion and bright smile spread across her face. She reached for the spoon to demand more of this vanilla flavor yogurt with kiwi pieces inside of it.

"You know I want to apologize to you for that?"

"For what?" Detrick asked.

"For the way that I treated you." Taylour placed another spoonful into Love-Leigh's mouth.

"It's all good. You don't have to say...-"

"Yes I do! Detrick I dragged you into something that had nothing to do with you. I put you in a position that you didn't deserve to be in and for that I am sorry." Detrick remained focused on Love-Leigh.

"Can I hold her?" He asked trying to move away from the subject.

"Sure." Taylour handed her over with a napkin so that he could continue feeding her the frozen yogurt.

"I hope that I didn't ruin you for someone else." He didn't respond. "I was going through so much in my marriage and then you came and it was like I felt ...lighter."

"So you used me?"

"No... I... I guess I did... unintentionally. I should have told you from the beginning that I was married."

"Yea you should have."

"And that I was pregnant."

"Yep, you should have definitely told me that."