Natural Disaster

I heard a thud beside me in my bed and a loud bang.
"AAHHH!" I yelled as I jumped out of my bed getting into fight or flight mode.

I took a breath of relief when I saw my best friends and boyfriend standing around my bed with balloons and party poppers.

"Happy Birthday Chloe!" They all yelled at the same time.

"Oh my god you guys! I was gonna die. Don't ever do that again!" I said clutching my heart dramatically.

"I can't believe you're finally 17!" Naya said.

"I can't believe it too. I didn't even notice it was already September 9th." I said checking my calendar to make sure and in fact it was Saturday, September 9, 2021.

"C'mon I'm taking you out for brunch today. Just me and you." Elijah said hugging me and kissing me.

"Ew gross. I'd rather not have to bleach my eyes." Tessa said heading out of the room and Alex and Naya followed behind her.

"Happy birthday baby." He said kissing my lips again.

"Here." He gave me a gift bag.

"Ooh what is this?" I said opening the bag and seeing inside. There was a lingerie set in the Victoria's Secret bag and also a perfume.
"Aww thank you." I said.

"I just thought I would give your gift right now so we can get right to work later tonight."
Elijah said and he pulled my closer to him and grabbed my ass and squeezed it.

"Or we could go at it right now." He whispered in my ear and slapped my ass really hard.

I flinched and stepped back.

"Umm not right now... let's get to brunch!" I said changing the topic.

Elijah nodded and I ran into my bathroom, shutting the door behind me.
I closed my eyes and took deep breaths.
Chloe stop shaking. You're okay.
I quickly showered and changed into a white button down blouse with blue jeans and white air forces.

Elijah and I headed out on his heavy bike and we went to LaVain cafe in the city

Elijah and I headed out on his heavy bike and we went to LaVain cafe in the city. We had never been here before because it was pretty boujee and expensive.

We ate brunch outside in the patio while cars drove by us and the sun shines on my back.

"What are we doing today?" I asked Elijah after finishing my chocolate waffles.
"Hmm what do you want to do?" He asked.
"Naya told me to come over to swim in her pool later." I said.
"Sure. Let's hop onto the bike and go back. I'm ready to hop into a pool, it's so hot out." He said, shrugging.

Elijah payed the bill and then we went back home.

All the girls were all already at Naya's place. There were balloons set up in the backyard, floaties in the pool and a table in the patio set up with snacks and drinks and a huge sign that said "Happy Birthday, Chlo!"