Infinite

I immediately let go of Kai's hand as soon as I saw Tessa run outside of Naya's house.

"Oh hi guys!" Tessa said. She looked slightly surprised to see Kai and I together.

"What are you guys doing?" She asked motioning at the two of us standing together. I moved away a bit.

"I just saw K-.. this guy here." I said chuckling and Tessa nodded.

Tessa hugged Kai tightly and gave him a kiss on the cheek. She blushed and turned around walking back inside.
"C'mon Kai." She said.
Why am I jealous.
Kai looked at me in a questioning way and I whispered to him.

"Tessa's my best friend. Please don't tell her we already know each other." I said and Kai hesitated for a second before nodding and filling Tess into Naya and Noah's house.

I walked inside my house with a sting in my eyes.

I actually liked Kai but I couldn't have him because he was already claimed by Tessa... She had never had a boyfriend before and she deserved him more than anyone did.
Just forget about him, Chloe. He's Tessa's. I told my self.

I went upstairs to my room and checked my phone. I had a message from Noah.
"Be at my place in 10."

"What the-? Oh shit." I had completely forgotten I was going out with Noah and my friends.. and Kai was coming too... and he was going to be with Tessa.

I shook my head. "Stop it, Chloe." I told myself.
I looked through my closet for an outfit to wear. I had no idea where we were going tsp decided casual was the way to go. I picked out a black tub top, jeans and a racer jacket. I put my hair down and put on a bit of makeup.

I went over to Noah's place and found everyone ready to go

Naya's outfit