Levitating

"Hey Chloe, you look cute." Tess said to me at the bad from the mirror she was facing while doing her makeup.

I was wearing a rainbow shimmery tie-top with black leather pants and black heels. I had my hair in a pony tail and wore some colourful winged glasses.

 I had my hair in a pony tail and wore some colourful winged glasses

"Bitch are you going to tell me what we are doing?" I asked.
"We are going out."
"What do you mean?"
"Close the door."
"Um okay." I reached over and shut the door. We were relieved from the sounds of Tess's brothers shouting at the TV downstairs. I love those boys but they can be annoying sometimes.

"So mom and dad are gone to Colombia to visit my abuela. She's pretty sick. I'm going to send the twins to bed and we are going to the city... with someone."

"With who?" I asked.

"I'll tell you when we get out." She said.

I waited in her room as Tessa sent Quinn and José to bed. She came back after a while and changed into her outfit. She was wearing a zebra print white and purple crop top and flared pants.

"C'mon let's go

"C'mon let's go." She said and grabbed my arm in a hurry. "We have to be quiet. Don't let the twins wake up." She said and I nodded.

We slowly and quietly left the house and headed out. Tessa turned on her dads convertible Chevrolet and I hopped in with her.

"Are you going to tell why we are doing this? And with who?" I asked again.

"With her." She motioned to someone behind me and I looked back. We were stopped at a house and a girl, well the prettiest girl ever, ran out of the house and came to our car. Even the way she walked was beautiful. She could pass as Bella Hadid any day. She had a cigarette in hand and was wearing a purple top with  matching pants which had cut outs on the hips.