Starstruck

I woke up to Naya's alarm ripping my ears out.
"Bro are you hard of hearing? This alarm could wake people across the street." I muffled slowly getting up.

"Whoops, mom was getting fed up of me waking up late so she did that." Naya said.

She quickly got up and headed to the bathroom.
"I'm gonna go home." I told her and she nodded.

I picked up my sweater and headed downstairs. I was walking by Noah's room and saw the door was open a tiny bit.

I saw him inside standing there with a dumbel in hand. His back was facing me so he couldn't see me but I could definitely see him. His muscular, toned back muscles tensed every time he lifted a dumbbell . The only word I could think of to describe it was sexy. He saw me in his full length mirror behind him and looked at me staring at his body through the mirror. We made eye contact for a second before I quickly turned around and ran downstairs and out the door.
Sometimes you are so embarrassing Chloe.

I got home, changed into my uniform and went downstairs to the kitchen. Thankfully no one was there so I quickly poured myself a bowl of Froot Loops cereal and ate it while scrolling through Instagram.

I heard Alex's skateboard outside and quickly grabbed my backpack and headed out.

"Hey, I missed you this weekend." Alex said.

"Yeah I missed you too." I said joining her on the road with our skateboards.

"Is Naya not coming?" She asked.

"Uh no. She's riding with Noah."

"I didn't get to see Noah yet but I saw pictures of him at a party on Saturday and sheesh he is definitely Daddy material. In one he was even kissing a girl."

I stopped for a second.

Thank god she didn't know it was me.

"What?" Alex said stopping when she realized I had come to an abrupt stop.

"Um noting." I said and caught up to her.

℘ ℘ ℘

I sat down in my seat in fourth period Geography. I took out Alex and I's project and spread it out over my desk.
Oh how much I love having a whole desk to myself.

Mrs. Morris walked into class and everyone fell quiet.

"Good afternoon students, I hope you are ready to present your projects but before we do so I am going to introduce our new student." She said excitedly.

Noah walked into the room with the Vice principal. She said something in his ear and left.

"Hello Noah! Come join me here!" Mrs Morris said extending her hand out.
He shook it and stood beside her.

One of the annoying cheerleading girls yelped a bit seeing him and he winked at her with a smug smile. She started blushing and they all whispered stuff to each other. I rolled my eyes.

Typical Noah to have all the girls squealing like mice for him.

"Noah would you mind introducing yourself to the class?" Mrs. Morris asked.

"Yes, Umm hey guys I'm Noah McLaren. I came from Canada where I was going to prepatory school for basketball. I am back in my home town with my family for senior year of high school."

"Ahh, we have a basketball player among us!" Mrs. Morris said clapping but everyone stayed quiet.

"Okay... um Noah do you have any friends in this class you would like to sit with?" Mrs. Morris asked.
Noah scanned the class and then his eyes landed on me and he smiled at me.