While We're Young

"Noah come on!" I yelled at him behind me as we ran to the beach.

"Woohoo!" Tessa yelled as she danced around.

Today, Alex, Tessa, Esha, Noah and I were having a small party at the beach.

My friends had already set up the beach umbrellas, blankets, speakers, foods and drinks  before Noah and I got there.

"Oh my god, it's California girls by Katy Perry." Alex yelled as the song came on to the speaker.

California girls had been the song of our friend group. Every summer we listened to it all the time.

We jumped up and started singing along while dancing and jumping around.
"California girls, We're unforgettable, Daisy dukes, Bikinis on top, Sun-kissed skin, So hot
We'll melt your popsicle Ooh oh ooh." Alex, Tess and I sang.

"The last time we listened to this was almost a year ago on the last day of summer!" I said remembering that day. I felt a pang in my stomach as I remembered how different my life was then. Everything was different now.

I pulled my oversized t-shirt off and applied sun screen. I was wearing a leopard print two piece bikini.

Tessa's bikini:

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Tessa's bikini:

Alexandria's bikini:

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Alexandria's bikini:

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Esha's bikini:

I lay some on the blanket beside Noah

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I lay some on the blanket beside Noah.
"You look so sexy." He whispered in my ear as he licked my collar bone.

I giggled and pushed his arm playfully.
"Noah stop. You're gonna embarrass me in front of my friends."

"No ones watching." He said.

I looked over my shoulder at my friends. Tessa and Esha were making out and Alex was reading a book.

He pulled me back down and started kissing my neck. He roamed his hands over my body which made me shiver even in this heat.
He went lower and lower, leaving kisses all over my body.

"Noah." I moaned as he kissed my lower stomach.

His other hand continued to slide up under my thong until it found my wet heat. He put his index finger under my thong and pulled it aside, and then he started to rub my moist pussy, occasionally sticking his finger in about an inch deep and rubbing my clitoris.

"Fuck." I moaned.

He made me orgasm under my panties. I grabbed on to his toned back and caught my back.

I pulled him down to me and gave him a small kiss.
"I wanna fuck you so bad right now."
"Nope not right now." I said, shaking my head.
"Ugh" he groaned and lay down like a starfish.

"Come on let's have some fun while we're young." I said pulling Noah's arm.

"I have an idea." Noah said, springing up.

"Oh really?... I was thinking of watching the sunset."

"Chloe Rae, you and I have thousands more sunsets to watch together ahead of us. It'll be fine if we miss one." Noah said and started running towards his car.

"What's Noah doing?" Alex asked me.
I shrugged, not knowing.

Noah motioned for us to join him at the orange McLaren.
I stood up and the girls and I went over to his car.

"I'm gonna take you guys somewhere. It'll be so fun." He said.

Tessa raised an eyebrow at me and I shrugged having no idea what was going on. We all hopped into his convertible and he started driving.

"Tonight's gonna be fun ladies. And as Chloe Rae said, let's have some fun while we're young." Noah yelled over the wind.

I played some loud Wallows music and we all sang along and raised our arms in the wind.

"Were here." Noah said as he parked his car at the end of a road. It only took us 10 minutes to get there.
"Where are we?"
"My bro told me about this place. Didn't know it was real."

"Noah what is going on?" Esha asked.

"I know you guys are confused just follow me. I do you don't set your spirit free now then when will you find your wild?" He said and started walking up the rocky Mountain.

We followed him up to the top. It took us half an hour to get there.

When we got to the top, Noah spread his arms and twirled. "We're here." He said with a grin.

We were standing at the top of the mountain. It was a grassy area with little daisies and flowers growing in bushes.
But the view... it was the best view I had ever seen. I even gasped when I first saw it.

We were overlooking the ocean. It was surprisingly calm and was reflecting the orange and pink sky.

"Oh my god dolphins!" Tessa squealed.
In the distance a pod of dolphins was swimming by.
We watched them swim away into the distance.

"Noah this place is beautiful." I said, hugging him.

"I know. It's my first time here." He said. We started into each others eyes for a while. Noah tucked a strand of my hair behind me ear.

"I always told myself that I could not possibly fall more in love with you. But here you are, proving me wrong once again." He said.

"I LOVE YOU CHLOE RAE." Noah yelled out. My friends giggled and I blushed a bit.

I held Noah's hand and watched his godly face. "I love you." I said and kissed him. More passionately than I ever had.

"I want to explore your soul until there is nothing more to explore and all that is left is the future that we are yet to fill with memories." He said in my ear as we swayed while hugging each other.