"Get your hand off of me." Axel quipped, returning to normal. "And don't get in my way again, unless you want to take a trip to the hospital." 

"Axel, is that a threat?" Jansen asked, voice low, glaring at him. 

"I don't make threats, Jansen. I make promises." Axel whispered back derisively, stepping in Jansen's direction with a smug look settled on his face. Jansen was ready to say something, but a different voice rang through the air.

"What is going on? I swear Axel, if you're causing trouble." Harvey said ferociously from behind me, his sentence trailing off. I glanced between our pissed teacher and Axel, watching as Axel put some space in between himself and Jansen.

"I didn't do anything. I was going to talk to Bella when these two started accusing me for nothing," Axel said, bringing a laugh to Harvey's mouth. I cringed at my first name.

"Who's Bella?" Harvey asked, face twisted with the same confusion on Jansen's.

Axel jammed a thumb my way, "Her." He scoffed, as if the answer was obvious. 

"Kira?" Jansen inquired, like Axel must have the mistaken me for someone else.

"I don't care if she goes by her middle name or not, she's still 'Bella' in my eyes." He said with a shrug.

"Your middle name? Never mind, that isn't the issue. Go back to lunch Axel. You two should as well. You're all going to be civil with each other from this moment on; if I have to step in, I can assure you that you will regret not taking my warning more seriously." Harvey commanded, eyes flickering between Axel, Jansen, and Oliver. When they settled on me, they softened ever so slightly.

"Kira, may I talk to you alone for a few minutes?" He asked.

"No, you may not." Oliver said sternly from behind me.

"As a teacher and a high ranking member of Fight, I'm telling the three of you to go back to class. I was asking Kira, not you." Harvey said calmly to Oliver. I looked at Oliver and nodded, telling him that I was fine. He frowned heavily, but reluctantly went back to the lunchroom with Jansen, Axel leaving a few moments after them.

"Would you be okay if we went to my room to talk. I'd like some privacy." He spoke softly, as if he didn't want to frighten a small animal. I glanced at the people in the forum staring and I nodded to him.  The walk was filled by awkward silence. I was worried that Oliver and Axel would get into a fight while we were away, but I knew that Oliver was stronger than Axel. 

When we finally made it to the room, Harvey sat down quietly and didn't speak for a moment, his eyes starring at me with intensity, "How do you know Axel?" He finally asked. 

"My old master was very close to his old master. They were best friends so we saw each other on occasion. I haven't seen him since I was nine though." I said, gazing down for a moment. 

 "Did he do anything to harm you?" I looked at him in question and shook my head. 

"No, Oliver was there before he could even talk to me really."

"I didn't mean today Kira. I meant ever. You seemed very scared, even though he hadn't hurt you." 

I felt my face heat up at the thought of Harvey knowing about my past. It wasn't something I wanted people to know, although it would help with our ultimate plan about bringing down the human civilizations weapon storage. I honestly wasn't sure how we were going to pull it off, but Oliver seemed confident. He hadn't filled me in on a lot of the details because I'd been training with that idiot Vladen, or I suppose his name is actually Reager.

"Yes." I muttered, not able to meet Harvey's eyes. I could feel his stare burning into my head and his hands were... Trembling. I tilted my head up and saw his eyes clamped shut. I was curious what he would do if I let him know that I knew he was a vampire. It was a bit of a bluff, but for some reason I felt like I should.