Soon we reach home and I started questioning  him but again he denied   saying I need to freshen  up and eat.  Just for the sake of my curiosity  I did everything  he told me.

" I'm done now tell me why was she scared"  I asked him

"Aah... my shoulders are aching so badly." He said while pressing  his shoulder.

Before he could say anything  else I  started giving him a shoulder massage.

That  feels so nice. Do it nicely, just like that. He said making me do more work. Oh God, if i wasn't this curious  to know about Dion I would have never let this bugger boss me like this...

Now tell me I demand  once I was done with the massage.

" No I feel so tired and sleepy. I will tell you tomorrow." He said  and was about to get up from the chair but before that I got a flower vase and dropped  the flowers to side and point the vase  to him.

"Sit back and tell me what happened or else get ready to visit the hospital." I threatened  him.

" ya, ya i will tell you and you too come and sit here and I will take this vase." He said extending his hands to get the vase from me.

"No, I will hold it.. I don't know when it comes handy. Now come here and tell me what happened." I ordered  him.

"Well,  its a long story"  he started

" i know its a long story, but we got a lot of time.  Its just 7.30 there is plenty  of time. So start now." I said while raising the vase

"Ok so, back in high-school  Dion was a bad boy." He said shocking me.

What, my giraffe  was a bad boy. No.. impossible. He must be lying.

"No way don't lie Joe. Tell me the truth. Or else I will break that pumpkin  head of yours."I said threatening  him

"No, I'm not lying he was our schools bad boy, a bully.  Who always create problems and get in trouble." He said while holding  his head

"Then how did you became friends with him. Oh.. wait don't tell me you are bully too." I narrowed  my eyes at him.

"No, I'm not a bully. Its true that I was in their group but never hurt anyone or created any problems. " he said it like a five year old 

"Is it truth  or are you lying to me. I asked raising  my eyebrows.

"It's the truth. You can ask Nora and confirm it."He said

"Then how did you became a part of that group." I asked

"I know Dion before high-school. His mom and my mom were colleagues  and thick  friends. They are really close and we usually have parties in the weekends. Through those small parties I get to know Dion. At first he was a hard nut to crack. Being friends with him was so hard.

But, if you ask me why he is like this it's because his parents  less care and attention.  His dad is a company ceo so he is always  busy with his work and same goes with his mom. They  both to be honest never had time for him and his brother was small at that time and his parents full focus was on his brother. So, in order to grab their attention  he do all these mischievous  things.  But it only puts him in trouble. " Joe said while laughing.

"Then how did you two became friends. I asked still in shock.

"To be honest I was scared of him. It was my mom who pushed me to befriend him.. At times he is send to our home when his parents are busy at work. That helps me to know him better plus  he became  a fan of my mom's cooking. Just like you." He said making me smile.