Chapter 22

Ronald:

After a long tired day I'm back home with a satisfaction. Satisfaction of being able to find a cute little secratary.I seriously can't wait for tomorrow to meet her.

With that thought I try to open the front door of my house. But it got opened from inside and i got suprised to see Rachel standing in front of me with a smile..

"Rae what a surprise? Why are you here??"

Why?? Why are you so surprised to see your one and only sister.
She suddenly narrowed her eyes..

"Are you hiding something from me?"
With that said she pushed me to a side to check if there is someone behind me..

"Chill Rae there is nothing I'm hiding from you. Now can I come in..."

"Oo ya come in afterall this is your house."

"But tell me something why are you this happy. I have never seen you this happy before.Did you win a jackpot."

"Nope I got a new secretary today." I said happily.

"What are you serious?? You are happy just because you got a new secratary. Is she that hot and sexy."

"Nope she is cute and beautiful. My cute little secretary."

"Wooo... cute and little.You met her for once and she became your cute and little secratary. And here I have been with you for ages and I'm nothing. Just plain Rae. Not cute, not beautiful nothing." She said with a pout.

"Ooo my baby sister is jelouse I see." I said pinching her cheecks.

"Don't touch me and don't talk to me." She said

"Oo baby sis. You are the most beautiful and adorable girl I know." I said hugging her..

Suddenly I felt a tug on my pants.. I look down only to find my little champ Danny giggling.

"My my my who is this my little bear" I said while enveloping him into my hands. That makes him giggle more..

"Hey what's with this drooling, You lady charmer." I said wiping his face...

"Here uncle got you something." I went to the living room and got the gift I bought for him, it's a toy car that I bought last week.

Here for you my little bear. I said placing him on the floor and handover his gift..

 I said placing him on the floor and handover his gift

"What about me??" Asked Rae coming to the living room..

"What about you?" I asked knowing fully well what she is talking about??

"Whaa... you remember buying things for your newphew but nothing for your sister. This is discrimination..."

"You always announce that I'm your only sister, baby sister and all but you never get anything for me." she said with a frown..