Chapter 28

Soniya was still in daze. She still can't digest the fact that her boss was married and had a kid.

'Well i should take this as a sign from God to stop myself from daydreaming about a married man. Yes, I should take this positively. And also i still got Dion in my list of handsome men , who is still available. So i should shift my focus on him' She thought to herself.

By the way his baby looks so cute and adorable. And his wifey so gorgeous especially that striking blue eyes. They both look so perfect together. But still how can he get married so early? I didn't get enough time to drool on that perfect human art work by God. Now how can I drool on someone's else property, that's a sin she thought while circling on her chair.

Ping... an alert popped on her laptop screen grabbing her attention
It was meassage from a client for rescheduling a missed appointment. So she got herself busy with replaying to the mail.

Once she finished mailing she got out of her cabin to get some coffee and fresh air to free her mind from shock.

After coming back from her excursion around the kitchen she saw the cleaning lady rushing to her bosses room.

' what on earth happened in there for her to rush in like this.'
Did he drop his coffee on the floor or himself.' She thought while looking at her coffee mug. 'or are they fighting and made a mess in the room'? She thought while sipping on her coffee.

A little later the lady got out of his room. And she approached the lady to know what happened.

"Hey Darcy, how are you? What happened in our boss room?

" Hey girly.. I'm all good. Nothing big happened. It's just the broken flower vase the kid broke. Any way gotta go. See you around." She said with a smile and left with her cart.
'Well I should go back to work.' She thought while returning back to her cabin

While she was fully engrossed in reading a file there was knock on her cabin door. She quickly looked up and find Rachel and the little baby.

"May I come in?" She asked with a smile.

" Yeah..please come in." She quickly got up from her seat while replying.

" Actually can you please do me a favor ?
" Yeah sure. What is it? I asked with a smile

"Rose can you please watch over him for me for sometime. He is so naughty and distracting." She said while tapping on the babies nose which made him giggle..

"Sure , why not" I replied and extend my hands to the baby. Who in a snap came to my hands giggling

Wow I thought he won't come to me so easily. But look at this cutie he is all smiling and happy.

"Danny baby, be a nice boy and stay here with this sister for a while mama will come back soon. Dont be naught okay." she said while holding her babies hand but he was not in a mood to say bye to her instead he got himself busy with trying to get my glasses out of my face.

" don't worry I will take care of him " I assured her

Soon she left and it was just me and this cutie who was so focused on getting my glasses out of my face. So to stop him I take it of and placed it on my table.

He looked at me intently when I pulled out the glasses. So I gently rubbed my nose on his nose which made him giggle hysterically and he placed his head on her shoulder as if hiding himself while still laughing.

She kissed him lightly on his forhead.

Woow, What people says is true. babies do really smells different and good. She thought while smelling him.