Chapter 23

Soniya:

"I succeeded in the job interview. Now give me my present." I asked Joe streching out my hand to him

"What do you want? Tell me.
Wait..... let me guess it must be a dress, ornamnet, makeu.."

"No no no... not those things.." I cut him off before he could complete his sentence.

"I don't want those things. Mm.. I want to go to the country side. Actually I want to visit a farm. And if possible I want a horseback ride..."

Joe had his mouth wide open after hearing what I said

"Dude close it if you don't want to catch a fly."
He suddenly closed his mouth. Which made me smile.

"What kind of demand is that, usually girls prefer ornaments and stuff but you.."

"Well, I'm not a usual girl. So will you take me there or no. I want an answer now."

"Yes, my unusual girl I will take you to a farm and show you horses.."

"I just don't want to see them.. I want to ride them.  To be specific I want to learn it.."

"Sure sure  we will learn it. But not this month. This month I'm super busy.  I got a marriage deal so don't expect this month.."

"That's fine with me. But you must take me there. No cheating. Promise me." I said showing my pinky finger.

"Seriously, pinky promise. Do we need to do this? We are too old for that.."

"oho... who said that??  Just promise me no complaints.." I said with a little anger.

"Ook fine here  pinky promise.."

"Aw such a good boy." I said patting his shoulder. He made a face and went to his desk...

"But cutie its really surprising that you got the job.I heard before that it's not that easy to get in that company, especially the ceo's pa position. Then how did you manage to get it" he asked with a curious eyes.

"What's so surprising there. Don't you know who I'm. I'm the most beautiful and perfect Soniya Arora..."

"Girl... I didn't ask you to promote your name just tell me what happened there in the interview..."

"Are you that curious." I asked leaning on the the table and narrowed my eyes...

"Stop teasing and tell me or I won't talk to you." He said while sulking.

"Stop sulking. I will tell you. So it was an easy one for me. May be the ceo must have gone easy one me but it went pretty well.."

And  I started explaining him about the ladies, their dress and how I look like nun infront of them.

And he dare to laugh like a  hyena, when he is the one responsible for my look..

"Laugh....laugh as much as you want I won't say anymore.."

"Ook ok sorry, please continue.."

I glared at him and continued.. "ok I was the last to enter the room. You know I thought he must be the same age as papa but how wrong i was. He is really a handsome and sexy man..  Like those GQ models. But the problem is he is tall like a giraffe and I'm like a shrub infront of him." Which agian made Joe to crack up. A glare from me made him shut up..

"Then he just asked some questions and answerd everything. Then he told I got the job and asked me if I will be able to join tomorrow and I said yes. And he want me there at 8 am.  That's all.."