Chapter 19

Soniya:

I finally got the job and now I'm on my to way to Joe's office. I can't wait to share this news with him. I reached my destination and paid for the cab. I am so happy that I slightly skipped while taking each step. That's when I heard a group of people together in circle and discussing something. I was planning to ignore them but I heard something about my Johnny boy that made me stop on my track. My curious self hide in a corner of the room and eavesdropped on what they were talking about my boy.

"I'm sure this time she won't escape. I trapped her nicely. Joe won't spare her this time. I'm  sure  he will kick her out today. she looks hideous today. I seriously can't work with her."

Ok so it's not Joe they are talking about it its someone else.Who could it be??

Without being noticed I got out of my hideout and went straight to the elavator and pressed the button to top floor. I heard a ping indicating that I reached the top floor. I was about to come out when I bumped into someone. I raised my head to see who it was only to find beautiful girl with tear filled eyes, she said a small sorry and was about to get in the elavator but l stopped her by holding her hands. I was about to ask her if she was ok but before that she fell to the floor on her knees and started crying. Oo God what happened, what made her cry. Did Joe made her cry??

I slowly made her stand on her feet and get inside the elavator and pressed a random number. I take her to the washroom and closed the door from inside.

"Please stop crying and tell me what happened??: After hearing that she again started sobing so I hugged her and gently pat her head.

A few minuter later  she calmed down.
"I..  go.. got fir.. fired today... I...  I  really need this job" and she again started crying.

"Hey please don't cry, here have some water. I gave her my water bottle..
Now slowly tell me what happened??"

"I need this job. I was late to work but I didn't mean to. I woke up late because I  came home late from my part time."

Oo she is doing part time too..

"If I loose this job I don't know how will l take care of my sister and repay my debts and I also don't know how will I manage my mother. I really need this job I'm sorry I really didn't mean to be late.."

Oo what a poor girl..

"Hey please don't cry you want this job right?? I will talk to Joe. Wash your face and come with me and by the way I'm Rose. And you are??"

"I'm Lucy and thankyou for listening to me."

I wait for her to freshen up and together we went to top  floor, to  Jon's cabin. The door to his cabin was wide open so I knocked on the door. He looked surprised seeing me at the door. From his expression I'm sure he was not expecting me. 

"Cutiepie come.. come in"

I went in but Lucy didn't follow me so I told her to come in. She hesitately stepped inside the room.

"Joe please take her back. She is in real need if this job. Please don't fire her Joe."

"Cutie please don't recommend for her. You have got no idea how many times she was late for work. And she is slow at her work. I really can't take her back."

"Please Joe for me take her back." I pleaded.

"No cutipie I can't I have to be fair with everyone." He replied back.

"You know I  got a good news to tell you. I got the job."

"What... you got you got the job. He asked excitedly.

"Mm and my boss want me to start my work tomorrow. Do i need to go. Can I quit it."

"What are you out of your mind. Why do you want to quit it.  It's really hard to get a job there and here you are ready to quit it.."

"So you want me to work there?"

"Ofcourse you must go there tomorrow."

"Then make a deal with me. If you want me to work there you have to give  Lucy her job back."

"What... no I can't"  he denied

"Ok then I won't go to work tomorrow" I replied back.

"Cutie this is not fair. This is blackmailing." He whined.

"No Johnny boy this is a deal." I said smirking.

"So is it a deal or no deal." After a few minutes of frowning he replied.

"Fine deal."
💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘
Hey guys🙋
This chapter is dedicated to
usaxmisa
jay4pg2
ReenaSharma492

Thankyou guys for your votes and comments...

Please do Vote, Comment & Share
Thankyou
Rose🌹

Please do Vote, Comment & ShareThankyouRose🌹