Chapter 21

Unknown:

A lady got out of her luxurious car and went inside a two story house
Inside there is a man who is seated on the sofa with a glass of whiskey in his hand..

"You as***** because of your stupidity our future with the goose that lay golden eggs got damaged.Our people are serching for her all over the place. I think she must have left the country. If you where on your best behavior none of this would have happen." She yelled at him furiously.

"Chill babes nothing is damaged. Let her run and hide as much as she want. We will hunt her down. If she is here it's too easy for us to have everything as we planned. And let me tell you easy is boring. Let's just hunt her down like hunters." The man replied gulping his drink.

"Soniya what a cute  and beautiful little girl. I like her. She got guts to deny me.And like that." He said while remembering his time with her.

"Baby I  promise you in the end everything is going to happen as we planned. So for now let her just enjoy her freedom..." he said looking back at the women.

"You mean to say you want play a cat and mouse game. Fine go ahead do as you please. I won't interfere. But in the end I want her."

"My Love you will get her. Just don't stress yourself. Let that little girl enjoy her time and let's enjoy our time here.." he said and pulled the lady to him.
💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥
Hey guys...
I know it's a very small chapter but I will update a long chapter very soon...

This chapter is dedicated to each and everyone one who read and support this book... Because of you people I reach 1K VOTES🎉🎊
Thank you everyone for the support

And I did updated my other two books Mine Forever and Meant to be. So please do check them...

And I hope you guys will like this chapter
Please do vote and comment
Thanks
Rose🌹

And I hope you guys will like this chapter Please do vote and commentThanks Rose🌹