Chapter 25

Soniya:

I am so nervous.  When our car is getting nearer to my workplace I don't why but my heart is beating like crazy. I tried calming myself by taking breath in and out.

"Here we are" Joe announced when we reach infront of the building.

After taking a deep breath I opend the door. Before that I said bye to Joe and he wished me luck and went to his workplace.

Once getting inside the building I head straight to the elavator.

Lord only ten minutes are left. I really hope my handsome giraffe is not here yet. I mean it's the secretary job to  reach the office earlier and welcome the boss with a cup of hot coffee.

I hurried to the elavator but before I could reach there I saw the door is about to close.

Oh no please don't close. I run as fast as I can and got inside but unfortunately me being the clumsy person I tripped on my own foot and was about to fall face flat on the floor. I was waiting for the impact but suddenly felt a strong grip on my waist and left arm. I slowly opened my eyes and met a hazel brown orbs stairing back at me with concern.

Handsome giraffe, oh he is so handsome up close. His eyes reminds me of warm chocolate no hot cocoa and his lips..

Wait, what the hell  am I doing. Have I gone crazy. I tripped and land on my boss hand and standing in an awkard position I'm explaining his facial features. Something is definitely wrong with me..

I hurriedly got out of his hold and went to a corner.

No no no this is not how I want my first day. My first impression, greetings, hot coffee everything got crushed by my laziness and clumsiness. While hitting my head on the elevator wall my eyes went to the skyscraper next to me.

Waa look at this guy and me. He is really dame tall. One thing i can guarantee now I'm gonna get a neck ache very soon.

Soon there was a ding sound and the door opened wide. Along with the handsome giraffe I exit the elavator and went to our respective cabin.

After placing my bag on the table and getting a notepad and pen I head to his room and slowly knocked on the door. Once I heard a come in i entered his room. He was going through some files. He was so into checking the file, so i took the time to view his office. To be honest the inside is pretty boring but the outside view from here is just amazing. I cleared my throat to get his attention and he slowly looked up.

"Si.. sir wha...what you wa.. want me to do for you to.. today." Shoot why am I stuttering.

"Here check these files and work on my schedule. That's all for now." He said keeping the files on the table.

I got the files and was about to exit his cabin

"And i want one coffee." He said stopping me on my track. I turn to him said a yes sir and quickly left his cabin.

I went to my cabin and placed the files and went to make his coffee. That's when I realized two things. One I don't know where to get the coffee from and two how do he had his coffee. And this sudden nervousness engulfed me so I didn't go back to his cabin for the direction. Instead, I set out to find that nice lady Stella whom I met yesterday.

I quickly got into the elevator and pressed the button to down floor. A ding sound indicated that I reached my destination and fixing my glasses I got out but I suddenly bumped into someone and a bunch of papers scattered around.

Sh** what's wrong with me. Why the hell am I bumping into everyone. I thought while collecting the papers and apologizing.

I got up to find a girl securing the papers in her hands and I gave all the papers that I collected while apologizing. Looking at her I can't say how happy I'm. I thought I was the only nun or a weirdo in this whole building but not anymore. I find my companion who wore a thick rimmed black glasses and her hair tied in a bun and zero makeup. But, still she is beautiful. I again said a sorry and left her. That's when I thought of asking her the direction. So I quickly went behind her.