Chapter 20

Soniya:

"Fine deal..."

"Yeah... that's my Johnny, thank you." I said while giving him a big hug and a kiss to his cheek.

I turn around to see Lucy who is still on crying mode...

"O come on you got the job my friend you are still crying. Stop crying nobody is gonna fire you, So be happy.  Here I will take you  downstairs to your work." I said and lead her to the elevator.

After dropping Lucy to her office ,I got a bunch of expression from the workers. Some are shocked, well most of them are, some ladies are super angry and some I don't know what to say all together no one is happy to see her back... 

Anyway before leaving I exchanged my number with Lucy and happily skipped my way back to Joe's cabin and went in without noking. He is so focused on his laptop.

"I'm back" I yelled he just give me a look and didn't say a word, not even a smile and went back to checking on his laptop.

Now what's with him. Did anyone fire him. How is that possible after all he is the boss so who can fire him maybe someone must have rejected a deal with him for his poor job in work.

"Hey Joe you ok." I asked and he again glanced at me but didn't say a word.

Is he mad that I interfered in his work and helped Lucy..

Ya that must be the reason. So I went near him with a pout and took his hand in mine.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to interfere in your work. i just feel bad for her. Her life is in a  real bad condition. That's why I helped her sorry don't be mad with me." I said while circling my hands on his neck and pressing my cheek to his cheek...

" I said while circling my hands on his neck and pressing my cheek to his cheek

He got up from his seat and hugged me. I'm not mad with you. How can I be mad with my one and only friend. I didn't want to fire her but she is not following the rule and I have to be fare with everyone. That's why I fired her.

"I'm sorry Joe. Her life is a mess. She is the bread winner of her family. If she lose this job she will be in trouble. Thats why I interfered."

"That's ok let's leave that topic. But tell me something why did you came back all by yourself. Didn't I tell you to stay there and I will comeback to pick you."

"How did you come back here.."

"I just took a taxi." I replied back.

"Taxi.." he yelled.

"Ya is something wrong." Gees he is getting out of hands. Look at his shocked expression.

"How can you take a taxi? What if you got lost. What if the taxi driver took you to the wrong place. What if he try to..." before he could complete it I coverd his mouth and prevent him from saying anything..

"No more what if's and look at me I'm perfectly fine. And i gottta do things own my own and how  long are you planning to babysit me."

"As long as I can" he said by removing my hand from his mouth. Gees he is back to his old form..

"As you wish."

"Now cutie tell me how did your interview go"

"I got the job without a fight, without an opponent I got the job and Joe..."
Before I could complete it, Joe's phone starts beeping...

"It's granny." He said excitedly.

"Give it to me i will attend. I got so much to tell her."

"Hello Nana...  I got it.... I got the job." I said  while jumping up and down....

"It's a super easy interview. He didn't ask me much questions. And let me tell you nana. I thought the Ceo will be an old man like dad. But to my surprise he is one hell of  hunk. He is way cute and hotter than Johnny boy."

"By the way where is that bookworm Rohan. I didn't get to talk to him properly last time. "

"Oo darling he is already in bed. He got a headache."

"Ooo shoot that's bad."

"Anyway say hi to him for me. How are you and everyone doing grandma?"  I enquired.

"Including me everyone are doing fine.." she replied back

"I miss you guys a lot." I said sadly.

"We miss you too. Just don't think of anything and enjoy your stay there. Do your best at work and be happy. Don't worry about anything. All I want to hear is that my little girl is happy and doing great...All the best and take care and also say hi to Joe for me"

"Ook nana bye goodnight and muha." I said and cut the call and was about to place it on the table that's when someone pinched my ear.

"Aaahh... Joe leave me." I cried out to him.

"Way cute and hotter than me huh..."

"What... what you mean."

"Cutie don't act, we both know what I'm talking about."

"Joe leave my ear. It's hurting."

"Tell me who is hot?? Who is cute?"

"My new boss Ronald Marshmallow"

"What.." he asked increasing the pain to my ear.

"Aahhh...You ... you... it's you... now leave my poor ears..." He finally leave my poor ears and I slowly massaged them..

"You know what Joe you are cute. A cute little orangutan. I said while sticking out my tongue to him.

"Cutie come here I will show you my cuteness" with that said he came running behind me and we started running around his office without a care in the world.....
💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟
HI everyone
Here is the new update and I'm sorry for updating this late...

And the chapter is dedicated to
SharvikaReddy
PriyanshiVyas

Hope you guys like it...🤗
Thank you for all the support...
Please do vote,comment and share..
Rose🌹