Chapter 18

Lucy:

Late... late.. late... I'm so late.  How can I sleep in like this..
Oo shit.... Lilly.
I run to my little sister's room, which is near to mine... I went in only to find her not in.. oo she was here last night and i did check on her.where did she go.. did she.... In a flash I reach  the living room only to find my mother passed out on the sofa... the room is a mess with  beer can, bottles, cigarette butts and it smells horrible... but my sister is nowhere to be seen. I went to kitchen to find a sticky note with a long paragraph and two slices of bread on the counter top... I got the note and it says..

Good morning Lucy bear:
Firstly I'm sorry for not waking you up that's  because of two reason I know you came late from your part time job yesterday and today you got a some big works to do at your fulltime job. And secondly you're not a machine who can work for 24/7 with out sleep and food... All together I got say is you need to rest and you are not going to any of your jobs...
Plus I made breakfast... I only find 3 slice of bread and I got one and I spread jam inside your's , I know you didn't had anything yesterday so please have it also there is milk in the fridge, heat it up and have it  and don't worry about mom she will be staying in the couch for a long time so don't mind her and stay in your room...
Don't work today
It's not a request it's an order...
With love...
Future cop
Lilly😘😊

The note made me smile and sad.  She is really matured for a  12 year old girl and is strongheaded and stubborn  nothing like me and nobody will say we are sisters because we are different in  both looks and personality. And She wants to be a cop in future so she always introduce herself as future cop...

Forgive me baby sis but I have to go if not I don't know what my ceo's  assistant will do to me. More than my boss Im scared of her who is also my highshool classmate
I got the bread and put it in sip lock bag and hurried to my room to get changed.
I got dressed and locked the front door  from outside and luckily I got a bus but still I will be 5 or 10 minutes late. My only prayer is not to get caught by the witch.
Crap....This time God didn't hear my prayer, just when I was about to put my foot into my office she caught me. Creating a huge seen. She find pleasure insulting me in front of the whole staff especially infront of clients, if it wasn't for my situation I would have beat some sense into her and quit this job...
After creating the seen, with a smirk on her face she told me boss want's to see me in his cabin..
This wicth she should have said it first instead of that drama...

I hurried to his cabin... our boss is really a nice guy, nothing like those ceo and bosses from novels and his smile is something to die for, I will be lying if I say  I don't have a crush on him... After all crushing on someone is all a girl like I can do, just like how my mother say who on their right mind will date or love me... But how on earth did that witch became his assistant...

I reached his cabin and the door was wide open so i gently knocked on the door.. he looked up from his laptop. Oo lord, he is looking so handsome in that shirt Instead of letting me in he was looking at me shocked.. I know I look like shit...

So I decide to apologize but he stopped me mid way saying he don't want to hear any apologies or excuses..
He told me I was always late which is true and its an office with rules and regulations  which is also true
But what he said next made me really sad and angry at the same time. He questioned me about my dressing... I know it's horrible as hell but what  can I do I can't afford those expensive clothes and how dare he insult me regarding my clothe's. And in the end he give me the biggest shock
He fired me. He said he want to be fair with everyone and can't continue this any longer...
I continued to apologize and beg him not to fire me,but my pleading fell in deaf ear and he yelled a get out. I want to yell back to him how miserable I'm and how much this job means to me and how much of a horrible life I'm having but how can i say that to him and why should he listen to me  so without a word I left his cabin.
How am l gonna live now? How will I take care of my family?? I should have to listen to Lilly and stay home rather than coming here just to get fired. I let my tears roll down without a care in the world. I know I teared up infront of my crush. All girls wants  to look beautiful and good infront of their crush. But the exact opposite happened in my life.

With a broken heart I pressed the elevator button to downstairs, two three minutes later it opens with a ping. I was about to get in but i collide with someone... ooo please lord not the witch again. Slowly  I look up to see a girl no its not a witch  it's an angel with a bright smile on her face..
💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

Hey Guys🙋
How are you all
I'm really sorry for not updating all these months.. I was really busy with school...

This chapter is dedicated to all my readers
Hope you guys will like it and thanks a ton for all your support...

And....
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND
HAPPY NEW YEAR🎉🎁 
In advance

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR🎉🎁  In advance

Thankyou,Rose🌹

Thankyou,
Rose🌹