Chapter 26

Soniya:

John...        I heard a voice calling and  turn behind  to see  who it was and it was Nora. How did she know him?

I turn to see my Johnny boy who had a mixed expression of surprise and shock. Looks like these two know each other.

"Hey how are you? Its been a long time ." John said coming closer to Nora.

Hey... ya.. it... it's been a long time and I'm doing ok." She replied back.

How come you are here. You moved to Virginia?

"Yeah I came back when I got a job here. Mm.. why are you here." She asked tucking back the loose strand of hair behing her ears.

I'm here to pick this girl over  here." He said pulling me to him.

"Nora this is my besti my So.."

Ahem... ahem..  I interpreted by clearing my throat, preventing  him from revealing my name.

He turn to me and got the message and turn to Nora..
My Rose  he said keeping his hands on my shoulder. And Rosu this is Nora my high school mate.

We met each other already. I said smiling  at Nora.

But I don't know why she was very shy while talking to Joe but now her expressions totally changed she looks so sad and  is staring at Joe's hand that's  placed on my shoulder. Does she have a crush or is she already in love with him..

"Well it was nice meeting you again John. " she said looking at him.

"Yeah... same here. I think we should  meet again. Dion is also here. When are you free we all can go out for a get together."

"Di.. Dion." She stutter and looked scared..

Why is she so scared. Did my Dio giraffe  did something to her or where they in a relationship in the past.

"Hey chill, he is not the same Dion. He is all changed. Here  is my number and call me when you are available  or just talk to my cutiepie we all can have a get together." He said while giving his cell number. 

"See you then. "He said and was about to leave.

"Wait.. how are you gonna leave? shall I drop you?"

"No that's fine. There is a transit in ten minutes." She said

"Are sure.. I can drop you."

"No thats fine.. Thanks  for asking though."

"Ok then see you."

"See you tomorrow at work  Nora."
With that said we went to our car. But I had this strong feeling of being watched. That same feeling that I got yesterday  in the restaurant. I looked around but didn't  see anyone suspicious.. Must be my imagination..

"Cutiepie, stop looking around like a meerkat and get in the car." Joe said  stopping  me from my investigation.

I quickly get in the car.

"Joe why was Nora so scared hearing  Dios name."  I asked  curiously..

" Thats because she is a scary cat."He replied.

I narrowed my eyes and give him a don't you dare lie to me look.

"Ok, chill there is a reason. I will tell you once we reach home."

"Why, just tell me now. I replied not being able to hold back my curiosity.

"There is lot to say so let's reach home first. Till then keep your curiosity at bay" He said messing with my hair while doing so my fake hair came down which made us both laugh out loud.