Chapter 17

Soniya:

I was so freaking  nervous to attend this interview. Firstly this is my first time secondly after hearing those yelling from the Ceo's cabin I'm seriously having second thoughts about attending this interview.

One side nervousness and other side my families happiness. And I'm jammed in the middle of these emotions..

Eventually I decided to go in. I was expecting to find a fifty year old potbellied fat old man but in that place I find a really tallman with his back towards me. And I can't help but  find myself staring at him. He look like a skyscraper.

When is he planning to turn around I  can't stand like this forever so I cleared my throat to grab his attention..

Ooo finally he turn around and made me speechless.

Dame this guy, it's really hard to believe,that he is the ceo. He is young and handsome and got all those qualifications to be a model.

But the thing is he kinda look familiar to me why, I don't know. I feel like we did meet each other before but when and where, no idea.

And another question is why the hell is he staring at me like this??Am I looking that bad, or did he already find out that I'm a fraud.

No no no  that can't happen I  don't want to visit the American jail. Or maybe not it must be my appearance.
I told that stupid Joe not to over do it but he totally messed it.

Get ready Joe I'm gonna skin you alive. Before that I need to bring this Greek god back to earth, so I again cleared my throat to grab his attention.

That did the trick he got back his sense and ask me to have seat. Not wasting much time I hand over my CV and he started asking questions..

I thought it will take atleast half an hour or maybe fifteen minutes but his questions last for about five or ten minutes I guess.

Anyways, I answered  all his questions according to my ability. After returning my CV back he all of a sudden welcomes me to his team with a smile..

My lord what a smile. He really looks much more handsome when he smile. Also he got a cute smile and an even cuter dimples.

I too smiled back and there we go he again went to some place without a visa and passport.

What's with him, he is so lost in his thought. And his face is so red is he alright? Is he sick? He looks like he is about to have a heart attack. So I asked him if he is alright and he said he is fine..

I asked about my starting day and time. And he wants me to start tomorrow eight am sharp. After that I quickly said a bye and left his cabin.

Yes.. yes.. yes... I got it. Oh I'm sooo happy. I ran to the elevator. I cant wait to share this happy news  with Joe..

I reached the entrance of the building but couldn't find Joe so I just took my phone to call him but I find a message saying he left because of work and want me to wait here.

That freak he just left me. No way I'm not gonna wait for him here. I will go to his office and surprise him
With  that thought I got a cab and went to his office.
💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘
Hey guys..
I'm back
How are you all..

This chapter is dedicated to
jay4pg2
Lakshmi_VK

Hope you guys like it...
Thanks
Rose🌹

ThanksRose🌹