Chapter 27

Once coming inside Ron's cabin Rachel  plopped  herself on his chair.. Ron on the other hand was busy tickling his nephew  who was giggling  and drooling..

"My load, she is so cute bro. She is way cuter than you described to me and it took me  a lot of will power not to pinch her cheeks. " She said while  grinning  ear to ear and Ron just chuckled  at her.

"Seriously bro how did you manage to find her. I thought she was  a high-schooler and  is dame cute with that glasses, button nose and rosy checks and lips. She looks like a rose just like her name. A cute little rose." Rachel said while spinning on the chair..

Ron on the other hand was getting weird feelings with the way his sister described  his cutie secretary. Did she came early morning to scan his secretary  and describe about her appearence like a poet in the sixteenth century. He thought while looking at his sister.

"So Mrs. Wilson may I know what brings you here early this morning." He asked while gently  placing Danny on the floor who was struggling  to get out of his hold to explore his uncle's cabin...

" I came to see you bro. Why, am I not allowed  to come here to see my lovely  brother." She asked narrowing  her eyes

"Came to see me" he questioned  back rasing an eyebrow.

"My lovely sister, we saw each other yesterday  night... so cut the crap and tell me what's  going on." He said sternly.

Rachel got up from.her chair and went to him and hold his hand. "Ron, you know me very well...

" Ofcource I know you very well because  you are my one and  only sister." He said while pinching her nose.

"Ouch bro"  she said while gently  rubbing her nose.

"Now tell.me what's going on in this pea size brain of yours" He said tapping on her head.

She pushed his hand and smothered her hair.

"Listen bro, I will come straight  to the point there is a party and I want you to accompany  me." She said in one go.

Crack.... before he could say anything  they heard a glass breaking sound and both turn to see little Danny with a sheepish  smile holding a flower in his little hand and infront of him was a broken flower vase.

When his uncle and mom were too busy in there discussion the little guy was busy exploring  his uncle's cabin. And the  flowers caught his attention. While steading  himself with the help of table top he reached for the flower but accidentally knocked the whole vase down but he successfully got what he wanted a little white rose.

Ron quickly run to his nephew and got him in his hand and  checked him all over to see if he is injured.

"Danny, you trouble maker." yelled Rachel  while looking at the mess her son created.

The sudden yelling from his mom scared him and his bottom  lips trembled and he was ready to cry.  Ron who was watching this quickly  hugged him to his chest and calmed him.

"Hey hey.. my little champ its ok... don't cry. You can have these roses" he said bending down to get roses from the mixed flower banquet all over the floor.
And hand over to the weeping child. This action bring instant change to his mood and he happily grabbed the flowers from his uncle's hand.

" Bro... you can't  just support  him like this. You should atlest scold him. She said while pouting.

" Chill Rachel... he is kid what will he understand if I scold him or give him a long ass lecture. So chill its ok. And my little baby is an occasional troublemaker. Right little one." He asked while poking on his chubby cheeks.