Chapter 24

Soniya:

Cutie pie... cutiepie... wake up... hey.. cutie pie...

"Mmm.. go away... stop poking me." I yelled out to Joe, covering myself with my blaknet

"Comeon my dear you will be late for your first day of work." he said while pulling my blanket of off me. 

"Mmm  Joe I want to sleep  a little more. please go away  and comeback later." I whined...

"See yesterday how many times I told you to sleep early. Did u listen.. no.. now see what happened now get up there is no time to sleep.." he said whole holding her hand and pulling her out of the bed.

"No there is a little more time." She again whined and try to go back to sleep...

"Ok then continue sleeping. Your handsom marshmallow will be mad with you." He said with a smirk.

At the meantion of her handsome marshmallow boss she got up in a snap and look around with a frown

"Why...... why would he bad mad with me. What did I do?"  she asked rubbing her eyes to get rid of her sleep.

"Now he won't be angry but in an hours he will for sure." He said while looking at with a smile

"Why..." she asked again with a frown.

"Lift your head and look up to the clock... "He said pointing to  the wall clock

Oo..her mouth formed into am 'O' shape and eyes became wide as  a saucer.

"Ooo shoot.." she hurriedly got of the bed..

"Why didn't you call me earlier."she yelled at Joe.

"What you mean call you earlier?? I have been calling you for about half an hour and what were you saying
noooo go away" he said mimicking her..

She throw a pilow to his face and rush to freshen up..

Within half an hour she got herself ready with the help Joe who did her hair, makeup and even feed her breakfast..

They both got dressed and rushed to the front door but before stepping out he stopped her by holding her hand...

"Cutie stop.." he pulled her to him and gently cupped her face in his hands..

"Miss Rose Matthews good luck for your first day at work." He said and kissed her on top of her forehead...

"Thank you Joe."She replied back and kissed his check..

"Alright then let's go."He said holding her hand and taking her to his car...
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

At Ron's house. Ron was getting  ready for his office while his sister  Rachel was behind him annoying him to  take a leave to go with her to one of her friend who just retired from Paris.

"Brother don't go to work. Take a leave today. Just this one day. Let's go and meet my friend. she is dying to meet you please." she wined.

"No way darling I already told you today my new secretary is joining. I have to be there to help her and make her comfortable with her new environment.." he said while tying his tie.

"Then how about after work." she asked with a hopeful eyes..

"Still no because I got tons of work today... I will be very busy.." he said still fixing his tie.

He was not at all interested in meeting this so called friend because he know very well it was not just a simple friendly meeting.  He lovely sister is at it again, playing the matchmaker. She is forcing him for a blind date. And will be the end result, an unsuccessful date and unwanted news in tabloid.

Blind dates are not gonna work for him. He learned that a long time ago. But his will never give up until she find someone for him.

"My dear I know what this meeting is all about. A kindly move out of my way because I'm getting late." He said while gently pushing her out of his way..

"I know you and that husband of mine don't love me. You both never listen to wish. Always busy with work and never have time for me. No one loves me in this house." She said while fake crying.

"Ooo my drama queen stop sulking" he said while pulling her cheeks. "And stop that emotional blackmailing. Because it's not gonna work on me anymore." With that said he kissed her cheeks and left her pouting.

He hurriedly went to his car and drive to his work place thinking about his cutie shorty secretary.

He was really surprised to see her at the restaurant Even thou she didnt saw him. He was watching her. She was very happy and relaxed. Nothing like when first met her at hos office. But what made him restless was the two guys she was with? Who could they be and how are they related to her. These questions were haunting him.

Soon he reached his office and parked his car. He went straight to the elavator and got inside and pressed the number to the top floor and the door was about to close when all of a sudden someone rush in and collide with him and was about to fall. He quickly prevent the person from falling by holding the waist and came face to face with a brown eyes in a round rimmed glases.
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
Hello my readers
Hope you are all doing well...
So here is the new chapter and it's dedicated to
vimalashankar
Nikhilaa2
ClaudetteWellington
sreeja_roy
RinaShah7

I will come back soon with a new chapter till then shower me with Votes and Comments..

Take care & Stay Safe
Thank you
Rose🌹