Welcome Back P

***DeShaun POV***

When the warning bell rang everbody started heading to they lockers or they classes, i had to go to my locked so i dapped my boys and went towards it. One of the girls from that group that walked passed us was at her locker, but iknow exactly who it was, that was my lil cousin BESTFRIEND they fought so they dont speak, she has always had a thing for me but i cant mess with her, she went with the homeboy Chu-Chu. I closed my locker and was headed to first class. I walked in class and my Spanish teacher said " Ohh i see Mr.DeShaun Anderson   decided to join us on time today" everbody laughed, i walked to the back of the class where i sit, and i put my bookbag and stuff in the opened seat next to me. We was about 20miutes in class when we got a new student i looked up and it was the new girl that just moved next door to me. "Attention class we have a new student this is Trina Anderson, everyone please give Ms.Anderson a good spanish welcome" my teacher spoke to the class with her accent. We all spoke up and welcomed Trina, but you can tell she a hoe, she looked at me and the bro BQ and smiled "Yeah nigga im getting some head today" He said with a ugly ass laugh, "Shit i bet she good at what she do tho" i said. She sat right next to this one girl that everybody said was pregnat for the 5th time, "You know she loose all them damn kids" BQ said laughing agian. The bell rung signalling 1st hour was over, my 2nd hour be cracking we dont do shit. I went to my locker to put my Spanish book up, i didnt need nothing for second hour so i just went to class, when i got in there my niggas RaQuan, Jamal, James and Chu-Chu was in there i dapped all of them and gave RaQuan girlfrined  Tasha a hug. They been together for like 6months. She was in that group of girls that walked passed us, she called one of them over there, and she looked soo familiar..... but who is she??..??

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*Who is they talking bout?....keep reading the chapter..

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

***Precious POV***

Me and my girls all had 2nd hour together we got in there and her boyfriend RaQ was in there, and some of his boys was in there, she called me over there to meet them all, right infront of me stood Shaun, im not goin lie ive ALWAYS had a BIG CRUSH on him, and MAAANNNN that nigga got taller, he stood at about 6'3, my short ass stand at 5'1. He looked down at me and we just looked at eachother, "Damn yall look at eachother long enough!" My main trick Tina  poped my lil bubble. I smiled at him and walked away with Tina right next to me, "Girl what was that all about?" She assked me "Tina what you talking bout?" I asked her, "Bitch you know what im talking about you and DeShaun...why was yall looking like that?"

"Ohh okay, me and DeShaun go WAAAYYY back we grew up together but i havent seen him scince you know.....my twin funeral .....after that i left and im back now we havent seen eachother in like 5years, he like my FL i never had, my love for him its crazy, im actually saving myself for him....." T and the girls just stood there in shock. Then Chrissy lound mouth ass yelled him over here " Ayeeeee DeShaun! Bring yo ass over nigga!" We laughed as he walked over confused. "Wassup ladies, What yo loud ass want Chrissy?" He asked as he laughed. Iknow this sounds weird but i just stood there lookin at him, i gotta have him, for he get a hoe....." Umm do you know a set of twins?" She asked him, "well iknew i set, but one of them died getting shot in the head" he said as he held his head down hands in is pockect. He actually felt bad, he actually remember i was shock. "What else you remember? " i asked quietly.