My Bestfriend Is Back

**Precious POV**

I woke up to my alarm going off singin "Daddy's Little Girl"By J.Cole , I turned over to turn it off i got out the bed and headed straight to the bathroom i ran into the wall forgetting to turn on the lights "SHIT!" I yelled, i hit my foot,i got to the bathroom and turned on the light, my long curly hair was all over my head i grabbed my ponytail holder and through it up high, i cut on the shower and stripped the water was perfect on my skin, i was in for about 10 minutes, i got out and went back into the opening of my room (bathroom in my room ) i put on my plain black bra and matching panties, i decided to change my jeans to some black leggings,  i put on my leggings and my PINK jacket. I put on my pink UGGS with the bows on the back, grabbed my MK purse and sunglasses i put my charger, headphones, EOS egg, lotion, and perfume all in my purse i was ready to go start my day.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

**Tina POV**

Iknow you heard some stuff about me, but im TINA im Precious BESTFRIEND we been rocking scince BIRTH. She is my all and i would do ANYTHING for that girl. Her and her twin was like my sisters it was always us THREE. When I heard Paris was gone, i shattered. (RIP BABYGIRL) Nothing was the same, Precious moved away iguess to try and get a better life. I mean she did lose TWO people from her family. But of course we kept in touch, and i would go stay with her every summer, but this summer she finally moved back! But back to the story

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

I woke up to my phone ringing "My Main" by Mila J, iknew it was Precious.

**phone convo**

Me: GoodMOrning Boo

LilBaby: Hii Boo, you need a ride today?

Me: yes i dont wanna drive lbs

LilBaby: okay be ready in 30. Love you

**end call**

I jumpes up got in the shower and did my hygiene stuff,i put on my bra and paintes i added lotion to my body. I decided to wear black leggings and my baby blue PINK jaket with my baby blue UGGS with the bows on the back. My hair was in a bun so i just put my headband on with my studs. I gabbed my MK purse, charger, notebook, and headphones, i was ready u ran downstairs and grabbed my wallet and keys off the island in our kitchen ( i live with my mom and step dad). I looked at the time and it was 6:58 am. My parents dont get up till 7:30 so i was good. Precious text me telling me to come outside i turned all the lights off and was out the door i made sure it was locked and ran to get in the car, my boo already had my Large Carmel Frappe' i kissed he cheeck (because thats baee n/h tho). "Thanks Baee!" I half yelled "You Welcome Pooh" she replied, but something seems off. Like something is wrong with my bae and iont like that shit. IMma ask her later tho, maybe its nothing..

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Is Precious (Chocolate Baby) Okay?

*

How was the Chapter?

*

Too Long?

*

Too short?

*

Like

Comment

Vote