Is Life Really Easy?

•Next Day

~DeShaun

Today is the day i get my baby back. I Been at the trap all night. We got a big ass meeting today to grt the plan DIWN PACKED. I dont eant NOTHING to go wrong that will mess up this whole thing.

We been in the trap meeting for three hours we had 3 more hours to do whatever but i had dome runs to make.
I stopped by my grandma grave. Stopped by Paris Grave. And my lil coysin Gino B. After that i called up La'Shay to see if she was home. Of course she was. Im happy for them they javring a bay thats good they deserve one. When i pulled up i tutned my car off i knocked on the door and 2 minutes later La'Shay opens it up "Hey Sis" i said giving her a hug "Hey How You?" She asked closing the door " i would be better i cant wait to have my baby in my hands man. I miss her. And to top it all off. We wasent even on good terms. I just stayed the night and took her to school. Everybody at school still wondering why she aint back . They all blamimg it on me and i feel soo guilty. Like damn man i couldn't even be the man and stay with her. Or tell her to stay there ill be back. Like i fucked up i get. But like kidnapping her, taking her away from her family, holding her hostage, making her go through the pain i never wanted he to encounter. I feel all this gulit on shoulds and i just cant keep doing this. What if i get there and she gone . Or she died. Or i got shot. Or they kill her infront of me. Man this is all so much to handle." I said all the shit i been holding in for two weeks as she listened to everything " look Bro you cant keep beating yo self up you gotta think positive and stay strong for her. She waiting on you to be her super hero and save her from this terrible night mare. And please bring her in one peice i still have to take her to see our daddy, meet our other sibblingss, and be the best auntie she can be." She said rubbing my back. But what caught me off gaurd was the whole other siblings thing. "Wym other siblings???? " i asked lost asf....
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
~La'Shay

We get the results about Denise today and she is 100% our biological sister. Its good to have a sister around the age of Precious. Because Paris was the only one that was her age they did EVERYTHING together. Im not saying Denise is going to replace Paris. But she will makes things better. When i accidentally told Shaun about our other sibling possible more that was the moment i had to call in Denise. "Denise! Came here i want you to meet someone " when i yelled she ran down the steps like a kid " yess?" She said. "Denise This is DeShaun. We all call him Shaun or Dee. You will be going to school with him his bestfriend, Precious and het bestfirend. This is Precious ' boyfriend and child hood friend. " i told her "Hi Dee, nice to meet you " she said "Wassup glad to meet another Fulton. But i have to go....maybe we will come back tomorrow " Shaun said getting up. "Iight bro call or text me and let me know what happens. Be safe love you " i said giving him a hug . With that he left.......
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
|| GAME TIME ||

~Quan

Its game time niggas. Its te to go gety baby back. Time to get my sister back. Time to kill this nigga once and for all. Cause this nigga got me fuvked up. Taking my girl!!!!!? And my sister!!!!? And then to top it off its the bitch nigga that use to work for us. Anf went with T after me & her broke up in the past. I beat his ass once cause she came toy crip crying at 3 in the morning with a black eye, bloody nose, and a busted lip. Nigga was finna die that day. I have NO RESPECT for niggas that put they hands on a woman. Thats a bitch move.

>10:25

We around the corner from the building
We dud our prayer and was locked and loaded. did we come alone!? FUCK NO NIGGA! NEVER DO THAT. Did we bring that nigga money..? FUCK NO! WE KILLIKNG NIGGAS IN SIGHT!

Wr walked in shooting all niggas and bitches. It was one girl that look so familiar and she was pregnant . As i looked i told her to hide thats what she did and i proceed to shooting . Me and Shaun Made our way to tje back shooting more niggas in sight. Bullets flying everywhere nigggas falling from left to right.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
~Chase (UNKNOWN )

While i was in the basement i heard a punch of shooting. "Ohh Look Bitches We Got Company! " i said making them plead to be let go. I just laughed i grabbed my gun from my belt and waljed to the doir. As i opened it trying to exit Shaun Stood there "oh well glad you can make it ." I said as i stood in the door looking at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Short Cause i havent really updated in so long. Imma try to do better tho yall.
Thanks for everything. This book is almost over. I might do book 2 but not sure yet