Chapter 6

**RaQuan POV**

Wassup yall aint heard shit about me, but i go with Tina, thats my straight baby i love that girl with everything in me, we have our ups and downs but she always been there, we all grew up together me and Tina was hella close and acted like a couple.

She was always getting jealous if we go to a party and another female talking to me. She is the only female that i hate hurting that girl been through SO much its crazy, but i was always there for her. She watched her Father beat on her momma. Her father soon left them to marry a young mid 20 year old and had 3 kids.

Her mother started drinking and doing drugs, she tried to kill Tina, thats when Tina came to the Trap and 3:30 in the morning crying her eyes out, i was finna leave when i saw her, i took her to my house. She told me everything thays when she stayed with me.Thats when everthing about yall nigga Quan changed i stopped bringging hoes home. I was a changed man.

I started catching feelings for lil ma. And i could tell she had some feelings we tried dating but it aint work. I accidentally got caught slipping BUT it was a crazy ass girl I USED TO fuck with for some top. Tina came home and the girl was all over me.

She beat that girl ass, cursed me out, packed her stuff, gave back the necklace i gave her, and cursed me oit agian, only to walk out slamming the door. I fucked up that day and i VOWED to MYSELF when i got her back i would NEVER fuck up.

But Soon Tina's mother Mrs.Adams went to rehab and changed her life . When i found out Tina was back home with her mom i was happy she was safe. Three days later she called me crying.....

**phone convo**

Me: Hey T, wass........whats wrong ma?

T ❤❤: Come to the hospital......

Me: why you okay?

T ❤❤: just come okay..

**end call**

When i got to the hospital she ran in my arms and cried. Precious was in Shaun arms and everybody was crying, Shaun Looked at me and he was on the killing mood. The doctor came over and Said " Soory But Paris Fulton Did Not MAKe It" i was lost as Fuck!

And i was mad that was my lil shorty, my role dog , my tweaking buddy, and she was GONE, my body tensed up and Tina let me go, she has ALWAYS known if my body get tense to let me go so she dont get hurt. Me and Shaun left without a word and was on the move.

**flashback over**

**current day**

When me and my nigga Shaun pulled up at Precious this nigga checked the mirror makeing sure he looking good. We go to the door and knocked. Precious cam to the door in a Tank top and some shorts. I gave her a hug and walked in seeing my baby on the couch in my favorite shorts that say "KISS" all on her booty.she had on the shirt i got her and some fuzzy socks. My baby was looking RIGHT.

"Hey Babe"

"Hi Quann Baeeeee!" She said.

We all just laid on the couches and watched movies. I peepd Shaun kissing on Precious a few times and her ass liked it. My baby fell asleep so i carried her upstairs to "her room" and we fell asleep like that.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

**Precious POV**

It was 9:30 in the morning and i felt a stong ass grip on me i looked over my shouldwr to see a sleeping Shaun next to me. Ohhhh i want him soo bad but that would ruin our friendship. Today was a Saturday and i had no plans. I walked in the bathroom to pee and do my hygiene after i finished i walked down the hall to see Tina door cracked they was up watching tv.

"Hey Morning Yall" i said walking in.

"Hey Boo" tina said

"Morning P" RaQuan said

"Soo Whats The Word For ToDay.?" I asked them.

"Omg Boo i wanna go shopping, then Beach!" Tina said all excited

"Owwee thats sounds like a plann! Get readyy!" I said running out t e room.

I walked back in my room to see an empty bed but the shower was running so i just went straight my closet . I decide because it was goin be 72° i was goin wear some shorts. I picked my Black high waisted shorts and my Red Crop to that says "Beauty" and for my shoes i went with my Reto 11's i never really get why females go to the mall inn hills nshit, dont thats kill yo feet!?

**30 minutes later**

I was showerd and dressed, my hair was straight alreay so i just put a little front pony tail at the to of my head, i was cute. I took some pictures as i was putting m stuff in my purse Shaun walked in my room, "Damn Ma where you going lookig like that?" He asked looking me up and down lbitting his big pink lips.

"Umm me and Tina going to the mall the beach later." All he did was nod his head, its like something is wrong with hom. Like something on his mind. Surprise he aint saying nothing yet. Imma find out anyways, so with that Tina and i walked out the door getting my car leaving them high ass niggas in my house full of food