I Miss Him But.........

~PRECIOUS
After that long ass talk me and Shaun had we just watched movies and enjoyed each others company. We laid on the floor like always but i didnt even notice i was laying on his chest, his steady heart beat made me sleepy, as i was dosing off he made his arms wrap around my waist, 5 minutes into my beauty sleep my phone rang "Let It Rang Ma". I did exactly what Shaun told me and wen to sleep.
×
×
×
×
×
×
×
~DESHAUN
When i woke up it was 8:30 and i had 10 missed calls and 70 unread messages. Precious was sleep on my chest as we slept on the floor lastnight. She woke up after me sitting there breathing for about 10 minutes, i really enjoyed last night it was fun i miss that stuff.
"Good Morning Beautiful "
"Good Morning Shaunny!"
We got up to go get ready for our day, iweny to the guest room picked out my clothes and got in the shower. After about a hour we was both ready dressed and ready.
"What You Wanna Do Today?"
"Idk, I wanna go hang with my girl T, but she with Quan."
"Oh Yea, well i gotta run to the trap for a lil bit. Apparently something is wrong, but imma check on you later."
"Ok, Shaun Be Careful Please. "
"Aint i always? "

~PRECIOUS

He so cocky, after that he left, scince i was dressed in PINK leggings and my white crop i decided to just go hit up my favorite ice cream parlor get me and
my Sister some ice cream. After about 10 minutes i pulled up at the ice cream parlor. When i go out the car and was walking up to the door someone grabbed me from behind putting a bag over my head covering my mouth. i was so scare all i can do was kick and scream. next iknew i was thrown into the back of a truck.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
~Quan POV
I was with my baby T when i got called to the trap say something went worng. I told Baby Girl ill be back around midnight. she was kinda made but business was callin. i left her the black card and the keys to my all white honda civic 2015. i left a note and kissed her forhead and headed out. iknoww my girlfriend iknow she not just goin sit in the house.

~20 minutes later~
i pulled up at the trap and did all the secret code shit. when i got up to me and DBoy (Shaun) office he Was somking and extendo like something was on his mind. i sat down as he passed me the extra blunt he rolled. As I Took a long Drag out of it i got a weird feeling like tdouble coming..... or already is.......
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
~Tina POV
It was lik12:30 and Quan had to go to the trap so i called up my girl Precious to see if she wanted to hit the mall. I called her phone but she aint answer. Iaint even trip i just jumped in the shower for about 30 minutes. When i got out i checked my phone and had 3 umread texts. One from an unknown number say...
{Message Reads}
You next Hoe So Be Ready!

I read the message twice but i aint scared of shit so it aint phase me. I called my girl back and she aint answer again so i just got my shit and headed to her house. I Knocked and she aint answer. I aint see Shaun car so i figured he was at the trap with Quan. I started to get this uneasy feeling like something was wrong so i unlocked the door with the key she gave me and you can tell she hasent been home in like two hours. I called her phone for the last time and she still aint answer. In fact this time her phone went straight to voicemail. I just decided to call Shaun and see what was up with my Bestfriend.
{Phone Call}
BB Shaun ✨:Wassup Sis?

BS T ❤: Have you heard From Precious today?

Him: nahh not scince i left the crib why wssp

Her: Man she nit answering the phone and she not home..

Him: you go past her favorite ice cream shop?

Her: nahh imma call you after i go there.

Him: iight let me know
-end call

After i got off the phone with him i went to her favorite Ice cream ship and her car was there. I walked up to the door and tripped over something when i looked down it was her keys to her car. Tgats when i started getting nervous. As i was walking to her car everything went black..........
*
*
*
*
**
How yall like it!?
*
*
Update coming soon!