Good Luck

~DeShaun
    Its Been Two weeks and i aint heard or seen Precious or Tina....man im nervous as hell i cant find my girl or my sister......

   I was omw to the trap when i gotta call

||Phone Call||

Me:  Hello?

Unknown: If you want yo bitches meet me  tomorrow night with my 60 grand  at apartment 64 on San Francisco Ave at 10:30 come alone...

||End Call||

After that call i was so  shocked. I wanna know who the FUCK got my girlfriend and my lil sister. I cant lose  Precious again.  I just cant shit wasent the same with out her. Iknow my boy Quan will be lost with out Tina by his side. Iguess you can say us thug niggas fell in love.

  I pulled up at the trap and went straight to my offuce ti see Quan at hus desk smoking a blunt. "Wassup Man" i said as i rolled two more. "Man somebody called me saying if i wabted my bitches back i gotta give up 60 grand man" he said after blowing out smoke "Aye i got the same call gotta meet at apartment 64 on San Francisco Ave 10:30, we goin do it dog cause i cant loose Precious again.  Shit wouldnt be the same man" i said

~Later That Night~

~Precious

     "Aye! Wake yall asses up! Are yall ready to tell me about where the fuck DS be hiding his money?" His unknow vocie said "We aint telling you SHIT! Cause we don't know what the fuck you talking about man what the fuck you want with us any way. Kidnapping mfs in the middle of the day nshit " i said

"Nigga Have you lost yo mind!? You stupid dumb or fucking crazy!? Kidnapping us!? Boy people notice we missing already!  You better hope and pray when i get out the bitch ass cave thing iont kill yo ass with my bare hands! I swear to god Quan and Shaun better hurry the fuck up! Its been like two weeks scince ive seen my babies!  I miss everything!  Boy im goin KILL YOU BITCH NIGGA! SHOW YO FACE! I DARE YOU! BITCH ASS DUDE!" Tina mad ass said all in once

All the dude did was laugh and leave again from the window it seemed like it was like around 9 at night.  I was ready to get the hell up outta.here I miss my house, Shaun, my car, my phone,  my sister, my brother, and my unborn neice or nephew.

~UNKNOWN

  Yall let me introduce my self.  My name is Chase im Tina Ex. Didnt i tell yall i was coming back yall must have forgot.  I want my money and i was some of that Precious . I just took Tina cause she was goin be in the way of things. I kidnapped them because them nigga got me fucked up that killed my twin Jase and they owe me money. I dint play about my money. They killed my twim thinking it was me. Thats another reason why i killed Precious twin. Take from me i take from you bitch.

  My twin was the good one, the smart one, the sneaky one. He stayed in school but still in the streets we look just alike. We both was smart but he was more book smarter then me. I mean i aint saying a nigga likr me dumb when it comes to books cause that shit is wrong. But i did and still do prefer the streets then school.  The week after my brother passed i dropped outta school. My life changed,  momma started doing drugs, my daddy decided to come around of course only for the money i shot him in the back of is head when i was 15 that nigga beat my momma abd then rapped her i lost all respect for that man. My life was a living hell after my brother died. I got my momma into rehab afterr she almost OD in the tub. I got deeper into the streets i made prices high.  I aint trust NO NIGGA.  Iont fuck with opp ass niggas. My grandma told me i need to leave the streets alone before i end up with my twin. Honesty i ratger be there. Knowung i aint hurting my momma and grandma. In now 18 yearss old witg a 3 year old daughter named Amber .  Crazy right. My babygirl is my life. Her momma Nilaya was a cancer survivor.  She ended up letting cancer win this year. Crazy right my baby aint gotta momma to look up to.

        Imma thug nigga and dont want my daughter to live under my dangerous lifestyle

~Crazy Chase saud he was coming back.
~now we know who killed Paris
~Poor Amber
~rip Trixie
~another update coming soon!