Not All That

~Precious
Its been 2 weeks scince ive heard or seen Shaun. I aint tripping tho. It was 6:30 and i was getting ready for school. I got out the shower and wrapped my towel around me i went into my room and put on my tropical bar and panties set. I rubbed blueberry lotion on my body and went to my closet.

I put on some Hollister shorts , my black B!tch Bye tshirt and my black and white oreos. For my jewelry i went with my silver charm bracelet,my black twin bracelet and some stud earrings. My hair was in its curly stage so i put some mouse in it. I grabbed my stuff and went downstairs to see Tina in the same thing but her shirt was pink. We was ready to go when Quan phone started ringing. It was Shaun bum ass
*
*
*
*
~Quan
(Phone Call)
Me:Hello?

A1:Aye wyo?

Me: omw to school

A1: how is Precious?

Me: call or text her. We gotta go.

(End Call)

Nigga OC call me looking for a girl you left. Thats like my baby sister and ge left her to cry dumb nigga. We all rode in my truck and pulled up at the school. Iguess the girls had feelings something was goin happen so that put they hair in ponytails and jumped out the car.

"Wassup Q were yo boy D at?"

"Bruh ion even know but imma hit you up later i gotta keep and eye out on these girls"

With that i walked away. Tina was standing there with an attitude and Precious was tieing her shows (bad sign when she dose that)

"Sis why you tieing yo shoes?"
"Cause a bitch getting on my nerves"
Out of nowhere Shqun pulls up and Tonya in the car the jump out and hold hands. Bad move if you as me!

"Aye D why you doing this knowing P said next time she see her thats Tonya ass "

"Man Precious the one that told me she wasent messing with me if i was the daddy so i went to babymomma"
I had to stop talking to this nigga i walked away he aint the same nomore.
*
*
*
*
*
*
~Precious
He pulled up with that bitch and i was like "DAMN!" Me and Tina walked into the building going to my locker when i heard a bitch say "Thats the girl who got mad that Shaun was the daddy " now EVERYBODY KNOWS i have a VERY SHORT TEMPER so i said "BITCH DONT WORRY ABOUT ME! WORRY ABOUT YOSELF AND FIND OUT WHO YO BABY DADDY IS HOE!" i cant Dr eal with these females today bitches got me fucked up.

*2 classes later*
Its almost time for lunch and these bitches been testing me. All these hoes and these smart ass comments.  Lord give me strength please cause i got lunch with bitch and his dumb ass.

I was walking to lunch with Tina and Quan when we got there they was sitting at our table so me being me "Umm D yo babbymomma cant sit her dude  so she gotta leave"

"Man P chill that shit out!"

"Who the FUCK you talking to homeboy?"

"You damn always starting shit!"
Dude had me Figgity Figgity Fuckeed Up!

"Im not yo babymomma so you NOT finna talk to me like that. I will rip them balls you think you got right off and shove them mfs down you fucking through Bitch!"
Shaun had me FUCKED UP! Like dude you know me & you know i plays NO games!

"Man P shut the fuck up and get out my face you aint bouut none of that shit you say bitch"
Ohh now he calling me out my name! Bullshit! Then his hoe got some shit ti say
"Precious i get you mad cause he not with you but damn stop making a scene sit the fuck down."
I blacked out and BEAT THAT BITCH ASS! 
*
*
*
I was dragging her ass all through the lunch room then her lil friend jumped in. DUMB BITCH. Tina jumped in and we was beating them hoes asses. Like girl gtfo thought you was bout some shit. Next iknow im getting lifted off the ground. When i got in the hall way and put down it was Shaun "nigga wtf you want!? You want yo ass beat next scince im not bout what i say!? I hate you dude you aint shit! Hope you dick fall off!" I was on the verge of screaming and punching him when he grabbed my wrist "man was all that to ge ty somee attention?  You got it now what man? " nigga had the audacity to tgink that was to get his attention!!!? FUCK NO! 
*
(20 minutes later)
I was called in the office with Tina, Tonya, and her Lil friend Crystal.
The Principal:  Ladies becauae its the last day of school there isnt munch i can do but tell you to leave and enjoy your summer.

We got up getting ready to leave when he stopped me and Tina

Principal: Ladies yall did good beating them bitches ass! Enjoy yall summer! And Precious iont think Shaun the daddy.

When he said that me and Tina died laughing we walked out the office to see Shaun and Tonya hugged up and Quan waiting on us.

Me: Quan can we stop at the ice cream shop then you can take me home & i kinda need T tonight i got some shit on  my mind..

Q: yea thats fine & you cool sis i got some business to handle at the trap any way.

With that we left got our ice cream and went to the house.

Im marking an appointment to go on Murray show cause now that i think about the baby look more like Aden then it do Shaun.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
The book is over!

Book to will skip everything in the 2 years meaning the graduated and they find out who the baby is.

Hope yall enjoyed! ❤