PARTY TIME BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**DeShaun POV**

I was at my crib but i aint really stayed in here long. Either i was at P house, or i fell asleep at the trap. I was getting ready for the party. I really dont know how this will go because me and Precious not talking. For my outfit i stuck with some tan cargo shorts and a navy blue Polo Shirt, i put on my all white Nike Air Forces (matched the polo sign) i looked good. Scincemy momma had to work tonight i had to drop off my baby sister and brother at they daddy house i went and checked on Babygirl, she was in her room playing he dolls. she was ready. I went one more door down too DeDe room and he was ready i went back to my room, grabbed my phone, weed,blunts, and a stack of money.

"Ayee yall Come On So Yall Can Get Some Wendy's On The Way!" i yelled walking down the steps. i heard Babygirl small ass feet running and i heard DeDe heavy foot ass running to the steps. They came down grabbed they over night bags and walked out the house.

"DeDe get yo ass in the back too lil nigga, and yall put on a seatbelt." i told them as i jumped in my truck

We pulled of and Trap Queen was on we was in the car Jamming

Im like Hey Wassup Hello, Seen yo pretty ass scince you came in door. I just wanna chill gotta sack for us to roll married to the money, introduced her to my stove showed her how to whip it now she remix's furlough, she my trap queen let her hit the bando.

We be couinting up watch how far them bands go, We just selling Dope ,talking matching Lambos. Got 50 60 Grams, Prob 100 Grams though, man i swear i love her how she work the damn pole. Hit the strip club we be letting them bands go. Everybody hating we just call em fans though. Im in love with the money i ant never letting go.

And i get high with my baby, i just left the mall im getting fly with my baby yeeahhh, Im getting right with my baby, i be in the kitchen cooking pies with my baby yeeeaaahhh.

We was in the car jamming and they was eating i pulled up at they daddy house at 7:30 i took them in cause BabyGirl fell asleep. now i was omw to the party, and hopefully to make things right with my baby.

*

*

*

*

*

** Tina POV**

Every scince Precious and Shaun got into it, its been so weird.

*No Flirting

*No Laughing

*No Double Dates

its really sad and they need to fix that shit...

i was in my room getting ready for the party i had on some tan high wasted shorts and my navy blue "Party Time" crop top, i put on my all white Nike Air Forces yess iknow what yall hinking, me, quan, Precious, and Shaun always dress alike NMW

I walked in Precious room and we looked FINE!! We took some pictues and posted them on IG. My caption said "Gotta Keep A Bad Bitch With Me" after 45seconds of being up on IG we got 130 likes and a few comments. some was cute some was jealous hoes.

@KissYoNigga_ForChrissy : Yall Bitches hella ugly always fucking matching, im strating to think yall hoes together lmfao

@Tinaaaa___: BITCH I think you need to get yo dusty ass off my fucking picture STUPID BITCH!! @KissYoNigga_ForChrissy

@Bam.Baam: @KissYoNigga_ForChrissy you need to chill cause you was just bffs with all them before @__LaaMomma__ (my real ig page go follow me) came back. soo chill on all that shit, you lucky they letting yo ass come to this party, cause i wouldnt iknew you was a sneaky BITCH from the jump. Just know keep stepping out of line, and imma beat YOU and @Toya__ThatBitch ass keep BULLSHITTING with me. Be seen NOT heard Tonight, cause i WILL be checking yall hoes tonight.

@__LaaMomma__: Right On Famm @Bam.Baam!!!! And @Toya__ThatBitch you and @KissYoNigga_ForChrissy yall need to stay away from MY NIGGA @DeBoy_Flexin he is MINE

@Toya__ThatBitch: Ummmm am i suppose to be fucking scared of you hoes!? @Tinaaaa___@Bam.Baam @__LaaMomma__ and if thats yo nigga @__LaaMomma__ why you dont know about his baby on the way!!!!????? @DeBoy_Flexin Tell her the truth. We having Twins Thanks Boo!!

@DeBoy_Flexin: ayee @Toya__ThatBitch you need to chill that shit out you dont know who the daddy is hoe ass

@Toya__ThatBitch: actually the last time i had sex was 3weeks ago when you was over here its yours, get ready to step up to the plate Baby @DeBoy_Flexin

After that last comment it got queit. i looked at my BFF and you could tell she was hurt. i held her in my arms.

"Im not finna let this fuck up our party, lets start drinking T, the boys should be here soon." She said getting up

we got up and went to the kitchen filling up our red cups, 20 minutes later the house was FULL OF PEOPLE. We was TO TURNT!

I saw Shaun twice dancing with a hoe then he took her upstairs! Oh Hell nahh!!

"Aye! EVERYBODY GET THE FUCK OUT MY DAMN HOUSE! NOW! YOU TO DESHAUN+THE HOE YOU TOOK UP THE FUCKING STEPS! EVERYBODY GET YO SHIT AND GET TO FUCKING STEPPING! " I yelled to the top of my lungs with the mic in my hand, Shaun straight disrespectful. Thats my brother and all but if he not goin respect me my house or Precious then He gotta go!

*

*

*

Precious was SO DAMN DRUNK. It was kinda of funny watching he stumble up the steps. I helped her up the rest, ran her a hot bubble bath and helped her get in. As she soaked in the tub i ran downstairs to start cleaning up, when it was a knock on the door..... **knock-knock** "Who Is It!?" I asked "Baby open the door please" ...... "Quan!?" I dropped the towel and ran to open the door to see......................

*

*

*

*

*

I just finished this update in homeRoom soo i didnt edit it ☺

Enjoy tho!

*

*

*

IM finna start the next update