PISSED

**Precious POV**

I wanted to know what the FUCK my sister was talking about! Like i was really mad is Shaun hiding stuff from me ALREADY! Like DAMN! We JUST got together and we got fucking SECRETS! WTF!

Shaun walked back over with my ice cream i snatched it and got up. I got outside and called this boy named AJ i only called him so i can go home but Shaun brings his LYING ASS outside.

"WTF YOU WANT SHAUN!?" I said screaming

"AYE P chill that shit out, wtf is yo problem!?" He asked looking STUPID

"My sister said you got something to tell me. I think you need to fucking speak the fuck up!" I yelled stepping closer

"Man P aint SHT TO TELL!"  He yelled at me before walking away.

*

*

*

*

Maybe we wasent ment to be.....

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

**Shaun POV **

Man P be tripping, yeah i GOTTA secret but she took it too far, and i wasent ready to tell her. Her ass all mad nshit. But imma leave her alone

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

(Party Time )

**Precious POV**

The event is great, the space is great. Its bee three days scince me and Shaun actually spoke. I mean when he comes over with Quan i go in my room or leave the house. Did I cry? HELL NO!!!!! Its NOT that necessary. I mean yeah i got Love for the kid, but iguess we was ONLY meant to be ..........FRIENDS. Nothing more Nothing Less. Im goin EVENTUALY get over it.

*

*

I was at the mall walking around when I saw Chrissy, LeToya and the other hood rats. itooka deep loud breath kept walking. Chrissy ALWAYS got som shit to say

"Aye is Shaun goin be at the party? " she asked knowing i dont like her trying to fuck with my nigga.

"tbh idk if My bae goin be there FOR YOU but i do KNOW he gin be there FOR ME! So yo ass can STOP checking for MY NIGGA and have a nice day BOO ." i said to her before walking away, them hoes got me FUCKED UP just cause we not talking dont mean these hoes can just ask me about MY NIGGA.

I was in " Lady B Beauty" (made up) i found the PERFECT outfit. It was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  it was some tan high waisted short and a navy blue crop top with a silver anchor (to match the buttons on the shorts). I went to Lady Foot Locker and i bout some all white high top Nike Air Forces. I wasent goin wear much jewlery so i just simply bought some silver anchor earrings. i did my hair this mornig so thats goo. After shpping i went to the food court and got some Panda Express. After i got my food i sat down and pulled out my Pink Beats i played my music and ate my food but was intrerrupted by some nigga. It was.................................................................................................................

 *

*

*

*

*

*

Keep Liking

Keep Voting

keep Reading

sorry About The Cliff Hanger.. Imma Leave Yall Asses Wondering Lmao

KISSESS

XOXO